3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Yuzupepper

Nov 20, 2017
I believe you're right. But there is a feature that changes the breast bouncing rate so maybe that's what the other user remembers.
Yeah, there was an option like that. Otherwise, he's probably confusing Fallen Doll with Operation Lovecraft in his memories.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
on windows im getting a "this app cant run on your pc" error. anyone got any ideas? maybe i dont have high enough specs? anyone know the reqs for this?

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
on windows im getting a "this app cant run on your pc" error. anyone got any ideas? maybe i dont have high enough specs? anyone know the reqs for this?
You really can't ask us to question your specs with out even providing them. Also, you didn't mention anything else about your OS and drivers. Nothing to go off of...

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The processor shouldn't matter that much in this game but I wouldn't try playing it without at least a 960 or equivalent for the LOW preset.
If you have an integrated graphics card (aka no big one, only the one found inside the processor) that isn't a Radeon Vega 5 or above, you probably can't even start the game.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The processor shouldn't matter that much in this game but I wouldn't try playing it without at least a 960 or equivalent for the LOW preset.
If you have an integrated graphics card (aka no big one, only the one found inside the processor) that isn't a Radeon Vega 5 or above, you probably can't even start the game.
The processor does matter. It's a UE4 games. You need as least 4 core CPU to play smoothly. You won't believe how many people on this forum still use core 2 duo and 32 bit Windows.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
you're telling someone to just buy something in a place made for people specifically wanting to avoid paying
To be fair, that isn't the 'only' purpose of this site. I mean sure, many people use it that way, but its not the only reason to be here.

Edit: Added a single word to hopefully avoid future tirades.

Last edited:

Fidda

Oct 2, 2020
How much content is currently exclusive to the multiplayer mode and is there any footage/gameplay of it?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes