3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

KujoJotaro1234

Mar 5, 2021
Crashing definitely isn't a sign that the crack isn't applied, so no worries there. Do you get any error messages? How exactly does the game crash?
hey my game crashed too, i only got to choose the language and after 5 seconds or so in the main menu the game froze while the music is still playing

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
hey my game crashed too, i only got to choose the language and after 5 seconds or so in the main menu the game froze while the music is still playing
You're positive the game froze? I know that on my computer (which has a SSD and a standard hard drive), if I run this game from the hard drive, it will sit on that exact screen for 2-3 minutes loading. If I run it on the SSD, it takes about a minute. Both times, the music will keep playing.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
hey so i have this prob, the game started running, asked me for the language and froze within 5 seconds after showing the startup menu.... what can i do

You're positive the game froze? I know that on my computer (which has a SSD and a standard hard drive), if I run this game from the hard drive, it will sit on that exact screen for 2-3 minutes loading. If I run it on the SSD, it takes about a minute. Both times, the music will keep playing.
I haven't opened this game in a long time, last time I did there was no choice for language. But what cklaubur said has always been a thing. Don't click anywhere on the screen, just wait it out. The slower the computer the longer it will take for the game to load up.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017

Hierodule, Bride of the Deep One

Unlike the DMAIC led pioneer corporate board's hostile attitude towards the deep ones, the Church of Starry Wisdom circumspectly maintains a pact with these ancient creatures that dates back to the dawn of human civilization. As intermediaries between mankind and deep ones, hierodules would periodically visit the beach at night in accordance with the deep one calendar and devote themselves to deep ones' clammy embrace, bringing back ancient knowledge engraved obsidian tablets and sordid "seeds".
Thanks for the share. Now I don't think I've read this anywhere but do we know who makes those 2d art pieces for these types of posts? And do they intent to release a collection of sorts of them or publish them otherwise? I definitely dig the art style and would like to see more.

KujoJotaro1234

Mar 5, 2021
oh shiz u r ryt, all i had to do was wait, i just didnt have the patience... thnx

Yuzupepper

Nov 20, 2017
What's going on with the online harem mode btw? are they still going to have online exclusive feature? or are they adding that to singleplayer mode too? like that's fucking weird tbh it's a sex simulator why do I want to play online?
There's a bit of backstory and multiple reasons but basically some content will be exclusively online like Galatea. She will still be there in the gameplay part of single player but will not be part of any NSFW scenes.

egegereturns

Jul 17, 2020
There's a bit of backstory and multiple reasons but basically some content will be exclusively online like Galatea. She will still be there in the gameplay part of single player but will not be part of any NSFW scenes.
that's a little disappointing

Ikarus45

Oct 13, 2019
What's going on with the online harem mode btw? are they still going to have online exclusive feature? or are they adding that to singleplayer mode too? like that's fucking weird tbh it's a sex simulator why do I want to play online?
It's their way of "enticing" players to purchase the game in order to get everything. A poor man's DRM, really.

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
Does anyone know, when the devs cut out feature to change breast size and all that, or was it never implemented in operation lovecraft?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Does anyone know, when the devs cut out feature to change breast size and all that, or was it never implemented in operation lovecraft?
don't think it was implemented and hope they never implement it
other games that have it never get it right and end up having lots of clipping / hovering...I'd rather not be able to customise characters than have that
plus: the game seems tohave those issues already even without the customization...look at some of the times Alet rests with her hand on her hip, it's hovering

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
other games that have it never get it right and end up having lots of clipping / hovering...
I see your point - I guess it's not trivial to make good and cheap collision physics, or emulate them.

I definitely remember it being there, might even still be in the version I downloaded last time (which was a while ago)
If you can check it, please do - I happened to remove all old versions of operation lovecraft. And then please tell the version.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I see your point - I guess it's not trivial to make good and cheap collision physics, or emulate them.

If you can check it, please do - I happened to remove all old versions of operation lovecraft. And then please tell the version.
sadly nope, apparently I have 0.33 which is newer than I thought I had and doesn't have the features already

Yuzupepper

Nov 20, 2017
sadly nope, apparently I have 0.33 which is newer than I thought I had and doesn't have the features already
How long ago did you download the last version. I've been following since 0.16 and there was never any body sliding. Dev even said in one of the posts that body sliding was not going to be implemented because of clipping and because animations were custom made to work with the current specifications.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes