3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

enigmator2000

Nov 14, 2018
The dev did not even change erika's name and this man couldn't recognize the girl he's so fond of already kek

Well, no, my eyes are still fairly ok...

Yes, you are 50% right. Since there is no system for adjusting body parameters, for me Erika from Operation Lovecraft only has the same face.

Old Fallen Doll It looks completely different in VR. A completely different body. Different scenery, different positions, different clothes, hairstyles.

In Operation Lovecraft you have erika's head with the body of an adolescent child fucked by a dog

enigmator2000

Nov 14, 2018
I don't think you've seen much women in your life if you think even Erika resembles an adolescent child. Sure you can make that argument for Galatea but I'd recommend for you to go outside more.

Well, I know that for you as teenagers, the schoolmates who have grown up boobs look very mature and feminine even in a dog-fucking arrangement.

I am already looking more for the perfect 24-year-old who knows what she is doing :)

But don't worry, guys, your perspective will change in a few years

1.png

2.png

3.png

Kira The Masked Lad

King of Kinks
Donor
Apr 18, 2019
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn oh god bestiality and h.p lovecraft this combination is priceless thank you so very much i love it

enigmator2000

Nov 14, 2018
enigmator2000
Facepalm - Only teens can say this about the entire community, so keep that in mind & dev don't care what you like, remember it too.
I spoke personally to you and a friend who applauds you, by no means the whole community.
Unless you are the whole society in your head :)

I know that the list of screenshots just means that you don't have arguments anymore, because they are hard to find here.

By the way, my way in the end, I don't know what you're struggling with. Look at these girls in the screenshots above and listen to your dick.
If you don't like Old Fallen Doll, that's at least strange :D

But I don't really care anymore, your dogs, your fetishes;)

So positive evening boy

Last edited:

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
I am so confused with their Patreon system that I want to pay the clerk rank. but ... will I have future updates until the game is released?

By specifying that I only want to pay once, AND especially to have access to harem mode without continuing to pay every month.

Their game although it is good, it is not at the level of WOW.

So if anyone knows, i'm listening.

Arousal

Jul 17, 2019
I am so confused with their Patreon system that I want to pay the clerk rank. but ... will I have future updates until the game is released?

By specifying that I only want to pay once, AND especially to have access to harem mode without continuing to pay every month.

Their game although it is good, it is not at the level of WOW.

So if anyone knows, i'm listening.
Afaik paying for capitalist tier grants you everything in the future including patron exclusive bundles. Paying for clerk gets you the steam key and voting rights.

Reactions: LAKlek

Dubidub

Jun 7, 2020
I did sign up to their patreon to support them continue working on it, but I have to say, every single one of their long term goals sounds like a huge WTF to me.

- A meaningful single player campaign, which is not just an intro to the sex scenes? Other studios need years and huge teams to accomplish that and still fail quite often, either not finishing or the result being just bad. They haven't even started with that yet and want to finish in a few months? Eh. I'm not holding my breath.

- A release on steam? How long do they think they are going to last once the first twitter user posts a pic of a dog raping a young girl while choking her and linking the game on steam? Stuff gets crucified for WAY less "offensive" things these days and certainly games get banned for less from steam. They'll be lucky if all the attention doesn't lead to Patreon kicking them too.

- Online CoOp for gallery modes? Just why? 99% of all matches will be all male. What makes them think most users are looking forward to get off with another guy? But even if every match was female x male (which obviously won't ever happen), I'm hard pressed to imagine them implementing it in a way which is entertainable while not falling to the usual problems (trolls for example).

I'm kinda doubtful any of this works out in a meaningful way. BUT: There are the releases with the content they have made already. And those are really high quality, best of its class (well besides playhome/honey select no one is in the class of course) for VR sex scenes with those kinks. Which is why I'm fine supporting them as long as they go on with this stuff. We'll see.

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think its a bug. Everything below high cause the textures to randomly fail to load. If you wait 10-15 secs it will loaded up properly but then it will random failed to load later. The only way to avoid this is set graphics quality to high.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is exactly what I was talking about when I mentioned shitty medium textures and some guy started blaming the fact that I have a laptop with lesser hardware, like that fucking affects how textures look...I knew that only affects fps for frick's sake, not to mention that the game runs at 40fps minimum on my laptop...

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't think you've seen much women in your life if you think even Erika resembles an adolescent child. Sure you can make that argument for Galatea but I'd recommend for you to go outside more.
not a fan of the agressiveness of this comment but I agree, she looks mature enough

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes