3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Dagod1166

Nov 3, 2018
I understand you need to be online to play harem mode but If I bought the Steam version do I still need to be patreon to access harem mode? From what I heard the game will be 19$ on Steam which seem reasonable but if I have to pay additionally on patreon just to access the full content, I'm not going to do that. Plus Subverse is comming out in March too so they're gonna have a big competition.
I guess that depends on the quality of Subverse and also if they plan to keep working on it after release. I know PH has said that their game will be updated frequently as it is right now.

clickandboom

Jun 20, 2020
I understand you need to be online to play harem mode but If I bought the Steam version do I still need to be patreon to access harem mode? From what I heard the game will be 19$ on Steam which seem reasonable but if I have to pay additionally on patreon just to access the full content, I'm not going to do that. Plus Subverse is comming out in March too so they're gonna have a big competition.
I guess that depends on the quality of Subverse and also if they plan to keep working on it after release. I know PH has said that their game will be updated frequently as it is right now.
My guess is that they will incorporate some sort of soft microtransaction or release paid dlcs later on to fund further development. Besides preorder perks, locking contents to patrons only is a good way to rake in negative reviews.

Their plan is said to be initiating closed beta test in late March/early April. Usually it should take roughly 2-3 months for a game to finish such test and ready for shipping, so the steam launch should be around July.

On a side note, aesthetically most (let's be honest, 90% of) character designs in Subverse are inferior to Fallen Doll, so I won't keep my hope high. But hey that's just me.

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I understand you need to be online to play harem mode but If I bought the Steam version do I still need to be patreon to access harem mode?
As far as I'm aware we still have no confirmation of how it will function exactly. I do seem to remember something about having to be logged in with your Patreon account or something to that effect. But that could just have been speculation in this thread I'm thinking of.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Attached images are:
  • Dreamer's armor: Blackwood PMC Sergeant
  • Dreamer's armor: NASA Aerospace Engineer
(These are also selectable dreamer costumes in Harem Mode)
  • Erika's hoverbike, The Badb
  • Dr.Anya's invention for field protection against void influence: Mystical Dampener

A1.jpg A2.jpg A3.jpg A4.jpg

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Think they can get away with calling it NASA?
Anyone can, NASA is a government agency and as such can't hold copyrights/trademarks/licensing to their own name or logos. If they used a commercial company like SpaceX or Blue Origin, then they would have problems.

Reactions: sencolito

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
On the NASA thing, they're most likely fine. Doing a quick search I found the and a . From what I can tell there could be an issue if they used the actual NASA logo, but in the capacity that it was an official NASA game or product or something? Then they would have to get permission from NASA (imagine how that e-mail would read :KEK:). I can't find anything about just the name being an issue. It also seems that the government agency thing applies more to impersonations.

NullException

Jul 23, 2019
Is it just me or does the game not change FPS when using the different quality settings? It's not like there's a hard cap but going from low to high changes the FPS by maybe 1. Must be really badly CPU bound somewhere

Edit: Scratch that, was looking at the wrong settings

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Harem mode doesn't interest me in the least. If it's the only MP-dependent aspect I'm actually going to buy this game when it comes out on steam. That is, if they don't try to milk it with DLCs in Koei Tecmo fashion, that sort of practice deserves piracy.

Reactions: Pepito1233
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes