3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Machy01

Dec 15, 2018
I gotta say, i just got the Oculus Quest 2 and this game in VR... awesome ! Best VR game ever !!
Aye, I'm happy to support this; hope to see an actual story-mode sometime. Multiplayer and all. It's definitely THE Best Hentai-themed VR experience so far.. Skin-tone and textures look amazing, realistic physics (when jiggle isn't doing a one-breast Sonic the F#cking hedgehog, lol), lots of positions and Oh, AHEGO is hilarious. Fidelity is impressive, options are keen.

I've been trying out VR-Pr0n since the HTC-Vive was released [Core i5 / GTX-970 / Sata SSD], back when Meakrob was the only functional fap app. Have paid $40 for much less complete titles (tho the simulated kiss in VR-Kanojo was amazing). Paralogue has been the best value, tho I know most will need to try it first to SEE why

Reactions: jjkit and Kazastro

Gcats

Sep 8, 2020
This isn't an anime/hentai styled art game so it wouldn't be hentai themed. It is lovecraftian + sexual themed game with realistic models.
...it's clearly hentai themed, the lovecraftian bit is just clichè thrown in, but there's really nothing "lovecraftian" about tentacle monsters raping girls dressed like schoolgirls.

• Haha
Reactions: CoruscantGuardFox

Smaild

Jan 29, 2018
Does this new version have reduced graphics?

the last ver. (0.33) have excellent graphics and was using 100% from mi gpu (rtx 3060ti)

a this ver. only use 45% from my gpu and you can see the reduction of details in the graphics (I put all the settings at maximum).

OLD VER

new.png

NEW VER

old.png

zohan9222

Nov 21, 2018

the last ver. (0.33) have excellent graphics and was using 100% from mi gpu (rtx 3060ti)

a this ver. only use 45% from my gpu and you can see the reduction of details in the graphics (I put all the settings at maximum).

OLD VER

View attachment 1035026

NEW VER

View attachment 1035024
much more people have potato pc and this is always end like this and retarded devs call this "preformance update" you will get used to it .

rishnj

Feb 14, 2021
Paralogue 0.34 Cracked Full
non-VR:

Paralogue 0.34 Cracked Executable Only
non-VR:

Note: extract the "Executable Only" archives into the root of an existing non-cracked installation of Paralogue 0.34 (i.e. the directory containing WindowsNoEditor).
I HAVE THE 0.33 VERSION FILES IS THERE ANYWAY THAT I CAN UPDATE THE GAME TO 0.44 WITHOUT WASTING A LOT OF GB? PLEASE HELP
ALSO THE 0.33 VERSION IS CRACKED

Reactions: CanaHabePussyPls?
D

Deleted member 2226786

OLD VER

View attachment 1035026

NEW VER

View attachment 1035024
Check supersampling options, they changed this setting a little bit, in older version they called it just internal resolution. Maybe after update they reset it to default 1.0.

Reactions: Smaild

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
Harem Mode just means you'll be free to have sex with lots of NPC's, like in a harem. There will still be monsters. Even more so, actually, since they won't need to deal with any censorship, so probably that horse monster will appear there, along with the long-awaited Galatea.
If they plan on putting that stuff in the Steam release it'll probably get banned. I'd be surprised if the stuff in the current build wasn't enough to get them banned.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: amos31 and LAKlek
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes