3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

dudududu9046

Jun 6, 2017
They released a “ ” this month. Which basicly means you need to pay 8$ EVERY month to get the up-to-date contents. Otherwise your Steam game will be imcomplete since there are "monthly bundles".

Dagod1166

Nov 3, 2018
They released a “ ” this month. Which basicly means you need to pay 8$ EVERY month to get the up-to-date contents. Otherwise your Steam game will be imcomplete since there are "monthly bundles".
Yes, because you have to have it. :rolleyes:

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
How else are they going to keep 16K patrons once the game is out? Their main source of income is about to vanish so now they can keep them on the hook forever.

kingpawg

Jul 11, 2019
Apparently those monthly bundles are only costumes and cosmetic stuff, so i don't mind it too much, but if they decided to release exclusive animations and characters on these bundles, that would suck big time

congru

Dec 27, 2019
Apparently those monthly bundles are only costumes and cosmetic stuff, so i don't mind it too much, but if they decided to release exclusive animations and characters on these bundles, that would suck big time
Or, I mean, I guess you could also say "that is the content that I most desire," and perhaps by extension, "that's something I might consider to be worth paying for," if you were the kind of person to, y'know, pay for stuff.

Of course I'd like it if they released everything for free. But if they need to charge for the content in order to justify making new content, I guess that's still better than if they just stopped making stuff...?

Reactions: Gcats

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone know if there's a config file for the graphics? I set it to Medium, the textures look like ass.
I think its a bug. Everything below high cause the textures to randomly fail to load. If you wait 10-15 secs it will loaded up properly but then it will random failed to load later. The only way to avoid this is set graphics quality to high.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gcats

Sep 8, 2020
They're not exactly running a charity operation...

Also, it's just 8$. Reminder we're all here talking in a forum full of people who pirated this game, which is 0$ for them. I bought and reserved my key a long time ago...

enigmator2000

Nov 14, 2018
Oryginal (old) Fallen Doll project has been abandoned forever?

It is a really pity that Oryginal (old) Fallen Doll project has been abandoned by the creator.

The girls in Operation Lovecraft look like fifteen-year-old kids (except for Dr. Any), especially in VR mode. In addition, there is no option to edit their body

In my opinion, the original Fallen Doll is much sexier and mature

In addition, Fallen Doll works much smoother in VR

ehhhhhhhh.....

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
In a game dedicated to hentai and character customization, there is no ONLY cosmetics. That's game content, friend. I was wondering how they planned to keep milking people past the Steam release. Well here it is. Time limited Patreon content. Might as well kiss the multiplayer goodbye on Steam too. Bet that will require am active pledge as well.

Really starting to regret buying a Steam key. I thought I could just bypass the Patreon bullshit and grab the full game at launch. Boy was I wrong..

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
It is a really pity that Oryginal (old) Fallen Doll project has been abandoned by the creator.

The girls in Operation Lovecraft look like fifteen-year-old kids (except for Dr. Any)
the second girl in Operation Lovecraft from Original (old) Fallen Doll.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes