3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

nonymouse

Jan 4, 2018
Just to investigate further, where did you download it? Maybe I downloaded some other version which was already modified and for which removing a few files was enough...? I downloaded it from this thread from the guy who said "no bj needed" :sneaky:

EDIT : well ok now thats weird. I restarted my computer and it stopped working for me as well! Now I'm clearly curious how wtf is going on
Edit 2 : apparently you also have to leave this file : Ekag20nt.exe. I'm gonna check again from a freshly extracted .rar. Yep it works now
I am not sure how deleting the files would allow it to work since the exe is loading up the eleckey dll and would then trigger its protection mechanism unless you bypass it.

For what its worth, I tried it didn't work for me.

Blow Me

Oct 5, 2017
So...I tried running v0.19 using the Paralogue Runner file that was created by someone in the thread. Got to the main menu, clicked start, got into the game. I see Alet standing there, but the moment I do anything the game closes and I'm stuck with a command prompt showing the steps the debugger took. Thought to myself, "Well, let's look at some of the older posts from Bupo." To try my hand at cracking it myself, since I'm bored and have some free time today.

Downloaded x96dbg, opened it up, loaded Ekc6420.dll (I'm assuming that's the start point?) and saw aaaaaaallllllllllll these lines of code. Tried following Bupo's instructions, couldn't figure out a damn thing lol. Now...I'm sitting here completely confused.

This...is me right now.

3c7p96.jpg

Reactions: nik333november

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
So...I tried running v0.19 using the Paralogue Runner file that was created by someone in the thread. Got to the main menu, clicked start, got into the game. I see Alet standing there, but the moment I do anything the game closes and I'm stuck with a command prompt showing the steps the debugger took. Thought to myself, "Well, let's look at some of the older posts from Bupo." To try my hand at cracking it myself, since I'm bored and have some free time today.

Downloaded x96dbg, opened it up, loaded Ekc6420.dll (I'm assuming that's the start point?) and saw aaaaaaallllllllllll these lines of code. Tried following Bupo's instructions, couldn't figure out a damn thing lol. Now...I'm sitting here completely confused.

This...is me right now.

View attachment 417775
Well you tried, which is more than most of us did in here. So be proud :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
This time around the game author seems to have stepped down the protection back to how it used to be. Seems like you have figured it out. Did you clean the crack for release? Otherwise antiviruses may complain about it.
sstb is gone and my av on 2 pc's didn't seem to have a problem with it, i think i will send it to you in a bit to get an outside test in seeing as your released the last crack, if that's ok with you.

Reactions: nonymouse

MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017
I am not sure how deleting the files would allow it to work since the exe is loading up the eleckey dll and would then trigger its protection mechanism unless you bypass it.

For what its worth, I tried it didn't work for me.
I'm seriously baffled, I don't get why it works for me and not for anyone else. Could it be that somehow, having played a cracked 0.18, wrote something in my registry/temp files or whatever that somehow also allows me to play 0.19?

Edit : ok what the fuck, I tried to launch a freshly extracted .rar and actually, I can launch 0.19 without deleting absolutely anything using Paralogue.exe. What the fuck? Forget whatever I said about deleting files that's a fucking mystery to me, sorry for getting your hopes up and wasting ur time. I'll try on another computer to see how that goes

Last edited:
Reactions: nonymouse

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017

This...is me right now.

View attachment 417775
It's the Paralogue-Win64-Shipping.exe you need to load in x64dbg. I assume you looked at the two Bupo posts I linked to earlier?

cookiecow

Mar 21, 2019
If you pledge $24+, do you get access to all future builds? For example, if paralogue 0.20 comes out after the month ends, will you be able to download it even if you're no longer a patron? Or is that only the capitalist tier? Also, do you get all future updates if you have a cumulative $95 contribution? Or do you have to buy the capitalist tier one time?

nonymouse

Jan 4, 2018
I'm seriously baffled, I don't get why it works for me and not for anyone else. Could it be that somehow, having played a cracked 0.18, wrote something in my registry/temp files or whatever that somehow also allows me to play 0.19?

Edit : ok what the fuck, I tried to launch a freshly extracted .rar and actually, I can launch 0.19 without deleting absolutely anything using Paralogue.exe. What the fuck? Forget whatever I said about deleting files that's a fucking mystery to me, sorry for getting your hopes up and wasting ur time. I'll try on another computer to see how that goes
Playing the previous cracked versions shouldn't affect it at all.
Though, I remember reading on the threads a while back that if you had an activated copy of this or fallen doll at some point in time, it may lead to this scenario.
However, in the case you didn't have an activated copy ever, your lucky stars must be shining :giggle:

Blow Me

Oct 5, 2017
It's the Paralogue-Win64-Shipping.exe you need to load in x64dbg. I assume you looked at the two Bupo posts I linked to earlier?
Yeah, been talking to Bupo about it. He got me straightened out, so it's all good now. Thanks for the tip though, appreciate it.:)

nnxx

Aug 3, 2017
asd231q2.png
So I found the OEP and dumped with Scylla.
However, I could not even bypass the authentication screen.
The dumped executable surely bypass the LoadLibraryA.
What would be the point I am missing? :cry:

sweetestroll

Jul 25, 2017
Oh Why was my debugger loading the wrong exe? It worked, thank you Bupo :)
Hey nyaacho, I've tried following Bupo's instructions, but I've struggled to make any progress. Any way you could help me through the process step by step? I know others on the forum would appreciate that as well.

I understand if that's too much to ask, I don't want to be a burden.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Hey nyaacho, I've tried following Bupo's instructions, but I've struggled to make any progress. Any way you could help me through the process step by step? I know others on the forum would appreciate that as well.

I understand if that's too much to ask, I don't want to be a burden.
The whole point of Bupo not showing how to do it step by step was to get people to actively learn not to be hand fed...
There is plenty of information spread throughout this topic, granted it is scattered everywhere, but it's easy enough to search through.
If you are getting it and then get stuck somewhere don't hesitate to ask one of us that have figured it out(might be easier if you start a convo rather than post in here), but don't expect a straight up walkthrough

Last edited:

sweetestroll

Jul 25, 2017
The whole point of Bupo not showing how to do it step by step was to get people to actively learn not to be hand fed...
There is plenty of information spread throughout this topic, granted it is scattered everywhere, but it's easy enough to search through.
If you are getting it and then get stuck somewhere don't hesitate to ask one of us that have figured it out(might be easier if you start a convo rather than post in here), but don't expect a straight up walkthrough
I was under the impression that Bupo was trying to put a stop to people begging for somebody else to crack it for them. I'm not sure I understand the value in making the learning process harder than it needs to be for the people who are willing to do it themselves. Difference of opinion I guess.

Reactions: Xol and MrOnche
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes