3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

reducto

Apr 5, 2019
Wow. Optimization much better... I get 70-80fps now, it was 30-40fps. But i think there is a bit graphic downgrade.

Other changes.... meh. Some new positions but.. no big deal.

I dont know how i can explain this, graphics OK but i think this game... soulless? Like... developers dont have enough imagination :D It say "resist" position but it's not seems like resist. Even with tentackle thing. The game needs scenelike this

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Let me guess, you just put the previous crack files onto the new ones didn't you :ROFLMAO:
I suggested quite a lot of things to the author, one of which would easily always prevent that. But it seems these builds have none at the moment. The author wasn't bothered much by the piracy. Despite some kiddie trying to extort them for Bitcoin. We had a laugh about how stupid that would be to do considering Bitcoin is hardly secure for anonymous transactions. Little skiddies. *cracking up just trying to type* But the versions were already out at that time so it wouldn't have any new protection. May change things for next build. Who knows. Author's biggest points were that he didn't care much about DRM.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: yomamasass

MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017
Try with myself but fail....

need someone upload cracked
I've been trying to crack it myself, but the dude purposely leaves incomplete instructions and unexplained abreviations to fuck up people who are trying :LOL: "people have to learn" yeah well good things teachers in schools and university don't "teach" this way or most of us would be illiterate. I guess explaining for newbies is always harder than actually doing

However, apparently all it takes is this : in \WindowsNoEditor\Paralogue\Binaries\Win64, remove all but these files :
Ekc6420.dll
Paralogue-Win64-Shipping.exe
(*) AND Ekag20nt.exe

(remember to show hidden files)

For me it worked. I mean, if the game dev himself doesn't give a fuck about it, why not do just that

EDIT : actually not working anymore, will modify to reflect how I actually made it work (i guess I tinkered more than that and forgot some extra steps)
Edit 2 (*) : corrected
Edit 3 : working for me but not for somebody else... feel free to try and report how it went for you

Edit 4 : no idea wtf is going on sorry you gonna have to wait for a proper crack

Last edited:
Reactions: Xol

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Ok legit asking, are some people here really gonna subscribe to the dev patreon if they're only gonna have the crack in one week? Cuz I'm assuming no one here ever buys stuff
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Personally, no.

Seeing as the stuff from this site migrates to other sites pretty quick, there could be people out there that might sub to the dev while there is no crack in that week delay. That's my view on it anyways. We've all kinda adopted
BupoTiling03-Retired teachings with this.
But it is rude and dishonorable to not let an author at least make some profit off of their efforts. Most statistics I've looked at shows the first week as the most profitable.
Smart person that Bupo.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer
Jan 12, 2018
Guys,I have a problem with ver.0.19,Help me to sovle it,please.I launch it by auto debugger,and if try to click everything in game,It is minimizing to tray and can't unfold It,because the game process locate in debugger process,sorry for my bad English,but I hope you understood me and if you say whats wrong I've been very appreciated :)

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I've been trying to crack it myself, but the dude purposely leaves incomplete instructions and unexplained abreviations to fuck up people who are trying :LOL: "people have to learn" yeah well good things teachers in schools and university don't "teach" this way or most of us would be illiterate. I guess explaining for newbies is always harder than actually doing

However, apparently all it takes is this : in \WindowsNoEditor\Paralogue\Binaries\Win64, remove all but these files :
Ekc6420.dll
Paralogue-Win64-Shipping.exe

For me it worked. I mean, if the game dev himself doesn't give a fuck about it, why not do just that
At first I thought, "surely it can't be that simple". So I tried it and I was right. Running the exe that you left in that directory results in an error, and running the one in the root of the game directory structure just gives me the activation dialogue anyway.

MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017
At first I thought, "surely it can't be that simple". So I tried it and I was right. Running the exe that you left in that directory results in an error, and running the one in the root of the game directory structure just gives me the activation dialogue anyway.
Well I don't know what to say, it worked for me. Remember to show hidden files, because there is some in this folder

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Well I don't know what to say, it worked for me. Remember to show hidden files, because there is some in this folder
Just tried it again by redownloading the game and deleting the files except the two you said not to delete. I always have hidden files shown in explorer, so that wasn't the issue. The error persists and reads as follows: "Cannot load module EKAG20NT.EXE (0x2) [0x0305]".

In any case, I'm not too concerned with "cracking" the game like this or cracking it myself otherwise. I've already seen the things I wanted to see yesterday through the debugger, and I'm content with that. I'll wait for more content and may download the crack when someone shares it.

Reactions: Pepito1233

MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017
Just tried it again by redownloading the game and deleting the files except the two you said not to delete. I always have hidden files shown in explorer, so that wasn't the issue. The error persists and reads as follows: "Cannot load module EKAG20NT.EXE (0x2) [0x0305]".

In any case, I'm not too concerned with "cracking" the game like this or cracking it myself otherwise. I've already seen the things I wanted to see yesterday through the debugger, and I'm content with that. I'll wait for more content and may download the crack when someone shares it.
Just to investigate further, where did you download it? Maybe I downloaded some other version which was already modified and for which removing a few files was enough...? I downloaded it from this thread from the guy who said "no bj needed" :sneaky:

EDIT : well ok now thats weird. I restarted my computer and it stopped working for me as well! Now I'm clearly curious how wtf is going on
Edit 2 : apparently you also have to leave this file : Ekag20nt.exe. I'm gonna check again from a freshly extracted .rar. Yep it works now

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Just to investigate further, where did you download it? Maybe I downloaded some other version which was already modified and for which removing a few files was enough...? I downloaded it from this thread from the guy who said "no bj needed" :sneaky:

EDIT : well ok now thats weird. I restarted my computer and it stopped working for me as well! Now I'm clearly curious how wtf is going on
Edit 2 : apparently you also have to leave this file : Ekag20nt.exe. I'm gonna check again from a freshly extracted .rar. Yep it works now
Downloaded from the same post. Only place to download it from as far as I'm aware. I tried your Edit 2 approach, but now I get the error "The module is not licensed to execute! [0x004400]".

MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017
Downloaded from the same post. Only place to download it from as far as I'm aware. I tried your Edit 2 approach, but now I get the error "The module is not licensed to execute! [0x004400]".
Which .exe are you running? You should be running the one in the folder where you removed all the extra files

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes