3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

RicardoG

Nov 25, 2017
Helius changed the $24+ pledge that allowed to have access to everything to $95+, motherfucker
Probably because people share the files here and there, and he is trying to make it more difficult, as people can analyse, there aren't many sites hosting this "game", so it's easy to understand what is happening.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
D

Deleted member 1113184

Hi.

Sry, don't want to be paranoid but what is the exe "Deactivation" in the game folder ?

Because the game works just fine without it.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Probably because people share the files here and there, and he is trying to make it more difficult, as people can analyse, there aren't many sites hosting this "game", so it's easy to understand what is happening.
Still, I paid 24 dollars to have access to all his updates and then he just changes the deal like it's nothing???
Is there any way to report this? I feel scammed.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Still, I paid 24 dollars to have access to all his updates and then he just changes the deal like it's nothing???
You sure that the 24 bucks didnt give you the game on release and not all updates?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You can still pledge 8$ a month to have access to latest update and it stil say 24$ on patreon page? So what tier you're taking about?
A total of $24+ pledge will get you the full uncensored game upon completion
(A drm free copy and a steam key

Dec 22, 2018
Helius changed the $24+ pledge that allowed to have access to everything to $95+, motherfucker
Not a problem if you've already paid and activated once. The original uncracked versions will still validate with the server as long as you never deactivated, and you can always go back and download earlier versions to apply a key. Otherwise you're screwed and will have to wait for the crack.

Last edited:

KodyJones

Jul 17, 2019
Good question considering the game engine is Unreal Engine. I don't use VR so I've not monkeyed with Unreal Engine VR API (specifically enabling certain types or if there is any initialization needed per brand etc...) If you try it and it works, could you report back?
Been a while, but I finally got to try it in VR. No special initialization required, steamVR automatically recognizes its boot.

D

Deleted member 373045

Crack done.
Will keep up with the 1 week delay from original release.
Release on the 25th
So I'm really ignorant on the subject, but why wait until the 25th for the crack?
I really want to see the new animations and fap asap. ;_;

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes