3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
As long as its not like the horse one I guess where it looks like it would kill her what can go wrong. That one made me run away from most off beat stuff. Bit scared to dl and check this out but eh WTF its Saturday and I am having a boring evening.

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
ooooh yeaah I see what you mean. I get that its supposed to be realistic but some game devs should consider the option of adding a "steady" pov alongside a "realistic" pov when they do these camera angles for their games.

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
Damn I'm addicted to this game now but sadly when I run on VR it still display on my PC screen as well. Tanks the FPS really bad. There's no app settings to make it display only on VR?

Reactions: funog1

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Damn I'm addicted to this game now but sadly when I run on VR it still display on my PC screen as well. Tanks the FPS really bad. There's no app settings to make it display only on VR?
This is actually a really good question. As far as I know there is no way of turning off the window.

Edit: quick bit of googling and I found one guy who claims that unreal games take a direct copy of the hmd rather than re-render it so performance won't change even if it was off, comes from a reddit account that was [deleted] though so take that with a grain of salt. Another suggested changing something in one of the .ini files. I gave that a try and it didn't change anything, but I kind of expected that. I'll take a deeper look tomorrow and see if there is anything else.

Oh changing window resolution doesn't do anything to improve performance so there might be some truth behind that deleted redditors comment

Edit2: didn't find much more out there that changes the above statements.

Last edited:

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
This is actually a really good question. As far as I know there is no way of turning off the window.

Edit: quick bit of googling and I found one guy who claims that unreal games take a direct copy of the hmd rather than re-render it so performance won't change even if it was off, comes from a reddit account that was [deleted] though so take that with a grain of salt. Another suggested changing something in one of the .ini files. I gave that a try and it didn't change anything, but I kind of expected that. I'll take a deeper look tomorrow and see if there is anything else.

Oh changing window resolution doesn't do anything to improve performance so there might be some truth behind that deleted redditors comment
Yes changing the window resolution doesn't do any better. I don't know but their previous "Fallen Doll" that uses the same engine can't turn off the window as well.

Mamadou66

Jan 5, 2018
hello. I have a problem with this game and i don't know how to fix it... the game resolution is stuck to 720p and i can't change it, like when i click to change the resolution it does absolutely nothing. when i put it in fullscreen it doesn't take up the full screen just the 720p size. my computer screen is 1080p and i have a pretty decent setup i can run the game really fine so i don't know what' up with that. any help would be appreciated :)

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
hello. I have a problem with this game and i don't know how to fix it... the game resolution is stuck to 720p and i can't change it, like when i click to change the resolution it does absolutely nothing. when i put it in fullscreen it doesn't take up the full screen just the 720p size. my computer screen is 1080p and i have a pretty decent setup i can run the game really fine so i don't know what' up with that. any help would be appreciated :)
The game seems to only likes 16:9 aspect ratios, if you keep clicking through the resolutions all you get are black bars until you get to another 16:9. 1280x720 ->1360x768 -> etc ->1920x1080. If that doesn't change anything try deleting your "saved" folder in your %LOCALAPPDATA%/Paralogue and try again.

Mamadou66

Jan 5, 2018
The game seems to only likes 16:9 aspect ratios, if you keep clicking through the resolutions all you get are black bars until you get to another 16:9. 1280x720 ->1360x768 -> etc ->1920x1080. If that doesn't change anything try deleting your "saved" folder in your %LOCALAPPDATA%/Paralogue and try again.
Thx for the answer but that didn't work ^^. i deleted the saved folder and re launched the game but it's still the same. The thing is I can't even click trough the resolutions, the arows on resolution don't do anything i can't click them. i can click on them for any other setting just not for resolution. I don't know if that's understandable but thanks for the answer anyways :)

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Thx for the answer but that didn't work
That's unfortunate. I looked to see if anyone else had the same problem, but didn't see anyone complain. Decided to check to see if the Fallen Doll Thread had something and I found a similar case, wouldn't say exact though. This might be hit or miss. If all else fails I hope the next version works for you.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes