3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Can anyone tell why WildLife releases crack on the same day, and this game takes a week? is it for the difficulty?
WildLife doesn't have any drm attached to it and it's usually shared on the same day because it's a very popular game.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Can anyone tell why WildLife releases crack on the same day, and this game takes a week? is it for the difficulty?
Wild Life doesn't need to be cracked. If you're a supporter of theirs of a certain tier, you get the game. And the game does not require any verification beyond that. So those that get the game can right away share it with the rest. This game does have DRM, which requires you to activate it with a key unique to you if you're a supporter.

Now the reason why it takes a week for the crack to be shared here is not because of the difficulty. funog1 has already cracked it if you look at it. But the person that taught us how to crack it in this thread and the Fallen Doll thread didn't share his crack until a week after release so they could still make money from it. And now that just stuck. Partially out of respect for the person teaching us how to crack, and partially out of courtesy toward the developers.

girlskout

Jan 24, 2019
I tried my butt off trying to crack it. I tried in August when Bupo was doing his best to explain, I tried in October, and then just now. I can get the first step done because someone posted screenshots. I'm a very visual person, not saying I cannot read and comprehend, but this language is a lot to translate and if there were visual references I could probably have it cracked within a day. Once I learn, if that happens, I'd be happy to fully crack the next release and give everyone a break.

Thanks team!

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
First of all, thanks for continuing the work of cracking the game funog1!

If it's not too much trouble when you share the crack, is it possible to also upload the 'Content\SFX' folder from the unpacked .pak?

I remember BupoTiling03 uploaded the whole game a few times with the .pak unpacked, helped to keep the file size down with 7zip. Since then there's been a few updates that added a lot of different sounds, but there hasn't been an unpacked upload since then.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
What is this bcryptprimitives. dll ? I don't recall that in earlier versions
bcrypt is not a game file but a system file. Short answer; it is used for cryptology maths. Long answer;
It is called by most if not all programs to some extent and should have been in all earlier version. It's also not something to worry about.

is it possible to also upload the 'Content\SFX' folder from the unpacked .pak?
I can but don't know if I should. This may sound very hypocritical of me as the one cracking the game, but getting around drm and purposely sharing someone elses assets are two very different things. Give me some time to think on this.

As to the reason older versions were unpacked, the dev had set a kind of "anti-tamper" to the game which forced us to unpack the game and change some code. Lately the dev has stopped doing this so there has been no reason to really unpack it.

Reactions: Red_7285

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
I can but don't know if I should. This may sound very hypocritical of me as the one cracking the game, but getting around drm and purposely sharing someone elses assets are two very different things. Give me some time to think on this.

As to the reason older versions were unpacked, the dev had set a kind of "anti-tamper" to the game which forced us to unpack the game and change some code. Lately the dev has stopped doing this so there has been no reason to really unpack it.
That's a fair point, hadn't thought of it like that. :unsure: (not that the why matters, but it's just to experiment a bit on my pc, privately)

I was under the impression that you had to unpack it to compress it (uncompressed vs compressed poll from a while ago).
But since uncompressed won that poll (I guess that's how the game is by default), this is a moot point anyway, haha.

Last edited:

canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
First of all, thanks for continuing the work of cracking the game funog1!

If it's not too much trouble when you share the crack, is it possible to also upload the 'Content\SFX' folder from the unpacked .pak?

I remember BupoTiling03 uploaded the whole game a few times with the .pak unpacked, helped to keep the file size down with 7zip. Since then there's been a few updates that added a lot of different sounds, but there hasn't been an unpacked upload since then.
I seem to recall Bupo said he would only do cracks if he wanted to play the game or something. I think the whole Fallen Doll community might have been to aggressive at wanting a crack and he ran out of steam.

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
I seem to recall Bupo said he would only do cracks if he wanted to play the game or something. I think the whole Fallen Doll community might have been to aggressive at wanting a crack and he ran out of steam.
Didn't he say that he cracked Fallen Doll and Paralogue because someone asked him to and it was interesting/he dislikes drm?
And I think he got tired of all the idiots that couldn't read back 2 or 3 pages that linked to the crack (or the first post) and kept asking for a crack that was already out. He was pretty active in these threads back then, helping people out, but the amount of stupid was too much.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes