3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Like I had said during my last release will be persistent. Put the new versions up last night before I went to sleep to see if anyone actually checked, guess not.:( Anyways they are up.
Didn't he say that he cracked Fallen Doll and Paralogue because someone asked him to and it was interesting/he dislikes drm?
And I think he got tired of all the idiots that couldn't read back 2 or 3 pages that linked to the crack (or the first post) and kept asking for a crack that was already out. He was pretty active in these threads back then, helping people out, but the amount of stupid was too much.
Exactly this

Does 0.20 have fixed POV?
The pov is a fixed camera attached to the actors body so when the body moves the camera will too, I doubt that will change anytime in the future

Also after thinking about the sfx folder, Red_7285, "unrealpak". That is my compromise, if you have questions shoot them over in a convo.

Last edited:

fromnoreturn

Oct 25, 2019
Like I had said during my last release will be persistent. Put the new versions up last night before I went to sleep to see if anyone actually checked, guess not.:( Anyways they are up.

Exactly this

The pov is a fixed camera attached to the actors body so when the body moves the camera will too, I doubt that will change anytime in the future

Also after thinking about the sfx folder, Red_7285, "unrealpak". That is my compromise.
Thanks a lot! Is there a way to unpack the meshes for instance and change the breast size?

Kyon097

Oct 24, 2019

Exactly this

Also after thinking about the sfx folder, Red_7285, "unrealpak". That is my compromise, if you have questions shoot them over in a convo.
Thanks! , btw the note patch say 9 new sex animations but i only see 2 news with the new insect?.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017

Exactly this

Thank you very much!

kenkraken

Oct 25, 2019
Unpacking to get the mesh is easy enough, but I've never dabbled in ue modding so I can't say anything after that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I managed to unpack the .pak file, but the meshes and textures seem to be in .uasset and .uexp files.
I tried to extract from those with umodel program, but it doesn't seem to be working.
Please tell me what program you used to extract from the .uasset or .uexp files.

And thank you for sharing the 2.0 cracked version :)

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Thanks! , btw the note patch say 9 new sex animations but i only see 2 news with the new insect?.
Probably added the other animations into other actors

I managed to unpack the .pak file, but the meshes and textures seem to be in .uasset and .uexp files.
I tried to extract from those with umodel program, but it doesn't seem to be working.
Please tell me what program you used to extract from the .uasset or .uexp files.

And thank you for sharing the 2.0 cracked version :)
You're quite welcome.
Giving out the term unrealpak was all I am willing to do in terms of helping others make use of the assets, that and coincidentally "forget" to re-encrypt the pak file. Won't be so easy next time but with enough reading not impossible.

Reactions: elbajito

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
many thank, but any have texture low res, slow loading or doesnt load at all, most unreal game has this problem ?

maphash

May 14, 2018
The pov is a fixed camera attached to the actors body
Wild Life manages to do it properly. Disabling male model head textures in pov and having camera moved to pov place with ability to move it, should do the thing. How it is now is unusable and causes motion sickness :ROFLMAO:. You can manually move the cam to proper place, but it's kind of tedious.

Reactions: Mr.Shark and Xol

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
Alet dreamer vaginal 08 does not works for me. I just click on it and just make a sound nothing else. Help or something??
Someone stated earlier in the thread that some positions weren't working.
Is it just me or is the last option for the Dreamer and Basatan not working on version 0.2?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: lmao my bad
View attachment 465742
Also, not sure if this was covered but if you have the shoes on and the gloves Accessory 2 off this happens.
2019-11-25 12_47_17-Paralogue_Cracked   If you downloaded this from some ''premium'' site you ...png
Not a fan of Alet's shoe design anyway.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes