3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Latest news, they acquired "motion capture triple A gear" from Ubisoft... I wonder what kind of motions they're gonna capture lol
I know Wild Life also uses motion capture. They don't use it for the sex animations, so I don't know if they'll use it for that here either.

cloud1313

Aug 9, 2019
How are you downloading? I recommend a program called . Looks ugly as hell, but works brilliantly for bypassing mega download limits and resuming after a broken/stopped download. We could get a little technical and check your download against a working md5. Or wait 1 more day and see if the cracked version works.

The dev posts the changelog in an open
Nice program...Tanks man

D

Deleted member 1688325

i am totally pissed!
i pledged 25 bucks and NOW i get a message on the projecthelius site when i want to download 0.20.
Thank you for your support, we want 95 bucks from you!

100 bucks for a glorified tech demo and not even access to it after purchasing the $25 Build where stands (full uncesored copy after launch + All available game builds with the $8 pledge.)

i never downloaded cracked or "stolen" software.. like Wild Life.. i PAID EVER TIME they brought out a new release (Even if it's right here to download!)
But this is pathetic.
Crack it guys..

Reactions: Xol
Dec 22, 2018
i am totally pissed!
i pledged 25 bucks and NOW i get a message on the projecthelius site when i want to download 0.20.

100 bucks for a glorified tech demo and not even access to it after purchasing the $25 Build where stands (full uncesored copy after launch + All available game builds with the $8 pledge.)

i never downloaded cracked or "stolen" software.. like Wild Life.. i PAID EVER TIME they brought out a new release (Even if it's right here to download!)
But this is pathetic.
Crack it guys..
This dev has a history of shady practice. Deleting patreon posts (both himself and users), locking posts behind max tier paywalls when he misses deadlines, postponing release until the new month so patreons have to pledge again to get what was promised..just dig into the comments on available posts sometime.

Anyway, having already pledged you don't even have to wait for the crack. If you didn't disable your key from the last time you used it, then you have access to the new build once the download is posted here.

Blackojago

Feb 21, 2018
i am totally pissed!

But this is pathetic.
Crack it guys..
I also paid it and did not receive, what I received was a message asking for more money to be able to release the content.

• Angry

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Thanks again to kknusper for providing the new dl links. The new release came on on the 17th so the crack will be out on the 24th.

Guys 0.20 released on parteon, if some one have this, give me pls screenshot NEW monster pls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What really gets me is the new wetness texture though,

Since only 3 people responded to my question about file sizes and 2 of them wanted to keep in uncompressed, y'all get to keep the bloaty version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See ya next week

Blackojago

Feb 21, 2018
Can anyone tell why WildLife releases crack on the same day, and this game takes a week? is it for the difficulty?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes