3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
So I'm really ignorant on the subject, but why wait until the 25th for the crack?
I really want to see the new animations and fap asap. ;_;
We take the ideals of BupoTiling03-Retired who taught us how to crack. Personally I have some respect for the dev, seems pretty chill in regards to having the game cracked. My guess is the publisher forced DRM on the dev.

If you're having a hard time waiting then you can pass the time by reading through the topic and trying to bypass eleckey yourself

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
So is Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft the official name of Paralogue now or is it a separate game?

Anyways, I glad to see the other girl getting some doggy dick since that's all I'm interested in. I seriously doubt they're gonna ever give you the option to customize the appearance of the guy into something not wish-fulfillment, the backlash from the wish-fulfillment nerds at the thought of giving other people that option would be too great.

Reactions: Xol

MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017
The new links for 0.195 (original, not cracked yet) are:
Non VR:
VR:
Thanks for sharing, however, whenever I go to extract the .zip (at least for non vr), I get a check sum error and it says it's corrupted :/ I tried redownloading it several times but I still get this error

Reactions: hiii12348

KodyJones

Jul 17, 2019
So is Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft the official name of Paralogue now or is it a separate game?

Anyways, I glad to see the other girl getting some doggy dick since that's all I'm interested in. I seriously doubt they're gonna ever give you the option to customize the appearance of the guy into something not wish-fulfillment, the backlash from the wish-fulfillment nerds at the thought of giving other people that option would be too great.
Paralogue is basically the main story of Fallen Doll, so yah pretty much

kknusper

Jun 25, 2017
Thanks for sharing, however, whenever I go to extract the .zip (at least for non vr), I get a check sum error and it says it's corrupted :/ I tried redownloading it several times but I still get this error
It's the official download link and i have no problems extracting it, using 7-zip 19.00. Maybe just try this extractor or your download is corrupt

Reactions: MrOnche

MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017
It's the official download link and i have no problems extracting it, using 7-zip 19.00. Maybe just try this extractor or your download is corrupt
Well you made me realize I didn't update my 7-zip since 2016 so I'll try to update, download again, and see how that goes :) edit : nope still same error... just weird

Last edited:

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Well you made me realize I didn't update my 7-zip since 2016 so I'll try to update, download again, and see how that goes :) edit : nope still same error... just weird
How are you downloading? I recommend a program called . Looks ugly as hell, but works brilliantly for bypassing mega download limits and resuming after a broken/stopped download. We could get a little technical and check your download against a working md5. Or wait 1 more day and see if the cracked version works.

Any changelog captain?
The dev posts the changelog in an open

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Switched from cracks only to full repacks due to some troglodytes other forum users still having problems.

Paralogue0.195 non-vr and vr are both in here.

I plan on leaving it in a folder like this so I don't have to change links when new versions come out

Last edited:

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
While dicking around with this version I realized that the dev doesn't compress the .pak file which leads to a big file size. When the .pak is compressed the size is halved. Which sound like a great thing right? Sure in most cases, I can see 2 reasons why the dev kept it uncompressed. When both are zipped up the non compressed version is actually a few hundred megabytes smaller which makes it better for people downloading but once extracted it is triple the size. The second reason, lower end computers might have longer loading times.

With that said my question to you guys is, would you rather keep having the uncompressed version or would you like the compressed version on the future uploads?

Reactions: alpharenji

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
While dicking around with this version I realized that the dev doesn't compress the .pak file which leads to a big file size. When the .pak is compressed the size is halved. Which sound like a great thing right? Sure in most cases, I can see 2 reasons why the dev kept it uncompressed. When both are zipped up the non compressed version is actually a few hundred megabytes smaller which makes it better for people downloading but once extracted it is triple the size. The second reason, lower end computers might have longer loading times.

With that said my question to you guys is, would you rather keep having the uncompressed version or would you like the compressed version on the future uploads?
I think uncompressed is fine

Reactions: Mr.Shark

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018

compressed always i would love to have a bigger better computer but im to poor

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017

Uncompressed please

Reactions: powerdodo

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
Good game. Missing some feett action tho. Specially since the design of the girls is great from head to toes. Maybe in later updates?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes