3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Unless they pull some shit like that time they told people they had to upgrade to the $95 tier if they wanted to not get dropped to the bottom of the reservation list.
They never said that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: congru

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
They never said that.
Pasix — Yesterday at 8:25 AM
Hello -@patrons!

As you are all aware, the CBT is very close. For some of you this seems to be a reason to upgrade to Capitalist or otherwise upgrade your pledges.

This has caused a huge influx of tickets so far, mostly deeming payments not to be processed.

Let me please remind all of you that this is the first of the month and Patreon still has no idea how to manage all payments within a reasonable timeslot.

Chances are that your payments are still being processed or most likely still are in the waiting line to be processed.

Please be patient as we cannot process your payment any faster or otherwise help you.

In general, please give it around a week to be processed.

Now that i've got your attention, a small reminder that whilst we have a prediction of the CBT keys being in a limited amount, we cannot and will not make any guarantees in the availability. Asking us these questions repeatedly will not provide an answer other than the following:

The keys will come when they are available, to as many people as we can, as soon as we can. Capitalist tier will have a guaranteed key reserved, and we will do our damnedest best to ensure keys for everyone else. Whether this is with the first release, or perhaps in waves, is to be announced.

Finally, please remind yourself of the rules and behave, please. We know the hype is huge, and we love your enthusiasm, but for you toxic types out there that can't seem to handle that enthusiasm, cut it out.

Hopefully see you soon in the CBT!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was the outcome I expected. People rushing head over heels to up their pledge amount to get reserved keys. The teams laughing all the way to the bank on this one. They could've said nothing, but telling people that only the 95 dollar+ tier gets first dibs on keys is incredibly scummy practice. Can't say I'm all that surprised.
They did in fact say that.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
They did in fact say that.
They never said you "HAVE TO upgrade to the $95 tier", just that they were not sure that Steam would give enough keys. If that happened, then the highest backers would be first (logically imo). Project Helius always said he was confident to get enough keys:

2021-11-24_23h46_11.jpg
Once again they never said "last chance to get a key upgrade to $95 tier now". Helius has been very transparent during the whole process.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
They never said you "HAVE TO upgrade to the $95 tier", just that they were not sure that Steam would give enough keys. If that happened, then the highest backers would be first (logically imo). Project Helius always said he was confident to get enough keys:

View attachment 1517418
Once again they never said "last chance to get a key upgrade to $95 tier now". Helius has been very transparent during the whole process.
They didn't say you had to upgrade to the $95 tier to get your key, they said you had to upgrade to the $95 tier to get your key on time regardless of when you reserved it. How did they know they wouldn't have enough keys for everyone else, but exactly enough for the people who happened to be in the $95 tier? Dunno lol.

It was an obvious grift and they're still having problems sorting out the keys.

anoldscrewup

Nov 13, 2019
It's under my signature obviously :)
Sorry, still don't get it. Your avatar doesn't include it. There is no signature in the above post. Searching your member profile doesn't show it. Searching the "Video Collections" thread doesn't show any results for your user name. What am I missing?

Epsilon128

Jan 3, 2020
Sorry, still don't get it. Your avatar doesn't include it. There is no signature in the above post. Searching your member profile doesn't show it. Searching the "Video Collections" thread doesn't show any results for your user name. What am I missing?
Just click on " | my video edits & more | " on inco8nito's signature (right under inco8nito's post/reply).
You'll find Alet video (Alet Operation Lovecraft....) file.

Reactions: inco8nito
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes