3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
Here you go, cracked it. No VR though
Thank you so much for the crack and for sharing it to the community, with your crack now AES key finder gave a key so now i can view and extract all the assets with the UE Viewer. Thanks a lot again!!!... Although is a bit weird that with the demo of the steam i saw the 2 robots with the UE Viewer and with this content playtest of the torrent and with this crack l couldn't find them, maybe i need to check better.

Edit to add this: Yes, those robots are there, i just checked better. Greetings.
View attachment 2021-12-17 04-22-10.mp4

Last edited:
Reactions: Krosos

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You should understand you have lost if you trust this so blindly the way you do ;)
The first thing the Attacker will do is show you a clean Virustotal result or he will expect you to show it around.
A clean Virustotal result in this early stage says 0 in the contrary a total clean result should be taken more serious, never trust it so blindly.

"still put on your mask"

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: congru

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
what is more probable between these 2 options:
1)u guys dont understand the steam policy
2)steam got tricked by a random developer which has information about his business model in public patreon page

u guys are pretty stupid really
I would agree partly though Valve shoots themselves more and more into their own feet in the way they handling this all since some times now.
These Double Sided standards will catch them sooner or later.

Last edited:

ponei

Sep 25, 2019
what is more probable between these 2 options:
1)u guys dont understand the steam policy
2)steam got tricked by a random developer which has information about his business model in public patreon page

u guys are pretty stupid really
Steam got "tricked" because they don't have the man power to check every single game developer and their medias to enforce that they aren't selling builds outside Steam. You can't have an algorithm do that because it's not possible.
If people report the game and send information about the outside selling, support will do their thing and Helius will burn his trust with Steam.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Wow, 0.34, Workshop, I have drops to ~30 fps, 0.4.0 stable 60fps :eek: View attachment 1549441
at least the performance improved
too bad that improvement is completely negated by the amount of people on screen at once...hope they at least fixed that issue with not being able to hide people properly
also
please
guys
isn't the facepalm emote supposed to be used STILL to show appreciation towards one's post?
as in
I think we shouldn't be using it to respond to helius' drones that keep trying to say we're dumb while they're the next coming of jesus?

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
The new beta has less animations in it's gallery so there's really no point in getting the single player only crack of it. Just stick with 0.34
I think that is the contrary, it has more scene animations, maybe i'm wrong, but from what i checked looks like there are a few more interaction scenes, and the performance is better.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think that is the contrary, it has more scene animations, maybe i'm wrong, but from what i checked looks like there are a few more interaction scenes, and the performance is better.
on my side, all my favourite animations are missing lol
aant the game just crashed after just like 5 minutes
yeh...f this, the new outfit for Alet looks overdone as well
I'm disappointed lol

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
0.34 has more, there are scenes missing in the newest version of SP and nothing new. I went through and looked at each and every one in comparison. They're just really bad at making games so I dunno how they disabled some of the scenes. They also going full Micro so it doesn't say much for their character.

Was donating for the hopes that it wouldn't be as bad as it sounded, but in the end, it's significantly worse than they worded it nearly a year ago. Curious to see how their discord is going since I left it due to mods abusing their power. Looks like anyone who says anything negative on steam forums is perma banned and thus the communication there is next to nothing since they're banning anyone talking in there about things they don't like.

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
0.34 has more, there are scenes missing in the newest version of SP and nothing new. I went through and looked at each and every one in comparison. They're just really bad at making games so I dunno how they disabled some of the scenes. They also going full Micro so it doesn't say much for their character.

Was donating for the hopes that it wouldn't be as bad as it sounded, but in the end, it's significantly worse than they worded it nearly a year ago. Curious to see how their discord is going since I left it due to mods abusing their power. Looks like anyone who says anything negative on steam forums is perma banned and thus the communication there is next to nothing since they're banning anyone talking in there about things they don't like.
Oh, i should check more in deep then, i was wrong, and that situation sounds really bad, they're creating really shitty situations. Too bad, the first time i tried this game from here was amazing, the quality of the models, de animation and how the did the rigging and skin weight is stunning, but their direction on where this is going looks pretty bad.

Greetings.

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021

Discord is quiet, with just a handful of regulars left. They've relaxed a bit on straight banning for criticism, though the yes men will still dog you and cause an argument, and of course only the dissenters are banned regardless of who started it. The steam moderation has also relaxed slightly, with the most active post being one about stopping support on Patreon.

That said, they're still wildly disorganized about presenting info about MTX and contradict one another often. Like going from Pasix saying no, we're not and never sell currency to a week later Miya giving everyone the conversion rate. They also like to post a lot of concept art whenever there's another delay, like this week with the patch delayed we got new art for Celia and a (maybe) new monster.

The yes men still believe everything Helius says with no second thought, like Galatea totally not being a loli even though you can screenshot statements of him saying she is and posting memes about lolis.

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
Dude, just google. That's literally the opposite of what steam has in bold on their page. AFAIK they're using release override since playtests and early access both allow steam users to either apply for access or download the game respectively.

View attachment 1547629
Someone please, report this to Valve. Anyone, if you want this game to actually happen, this is the only way to force them to finish it at some point. Otherwise, this will remain forever in a "closed beta test". Mark my words.

If you assess the situation, the game is practically in the exact same state it was 2 years ago when the 1st demo was released on Patreon. The interface has been changed, new costumes, new animations have been done, Erika and Anya were added and new monsters have been added.

PH has the money and support to release content in a MUCH faster pace, yet it hasn't happened. That said, I'm 100% sure unless Valve forces them into EA, they will never finish the game. And they trully are obliged right now to enter EA since they are selling beta keys outside of Steam, which as you have read, is against Valve's agreement.

• Wow
Reactions: F95phex
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes