3.80 star(s) 63 Votes
Jan 28, 2020
here's a .4.5 full build with everything you need, its fezroad build

Mega

i am in the beta, it sucks

controls glitch out all the time, everything is insanely grinding even making the girls go ahegao mode requires you to cum 6 times. likes from other degens are far and few. data which lets you unlock the pose of your choosing is hard to get, likes only let you get light bulb currency which lets you then purchase rng pose unlockers where you may or may not get the pose you wanted. it also throws duplicates often....

leave it to these idiots to make a sex game grindy... you can't even afk if you do your progress in halted.

it clear as day they plan to add microtransactions
MEGA isn't downloading for me. Can you do a mirror download on another site like Anonfile, Mixdrop, or something else?

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
you should have download fezroad's version

that one you just put the steam.dll, delete 2 files and replace fallen doll.exe
can i play harem in this version that i downloaded? cuz i do the previous method and it end up like this (Idk where to download steam emu so i didn't use it and still haven't try the method u say)

Reactions: sosolar

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
can i play harem in this version that i downloaded? cuz i do the previous method and it end up like this (Idk where to download steam emu so i didn't use it and still haven't try the method u say)
if it does that
it means you didn't crack it properly...

thats why you should use fezroad version

here's my link of fezroad version

instructions are on the previous page or u can try cracking your build again

steam.dll has to be replaced, along with fallendoll.exe crack

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
if it does that
it means you didn't crack it properly...

thats why you should use fezroad version

here's my link of fezroad version

Mega

instructions are on the previous page or u can try cracking your build again

steam.dll has to be replaced, along with fallendoll.exe crack
can anyone upload it to gg drive? or torrent? the mega restrict the download bandwidth and i have to wait 8 HR to download the complete file T_T

• Haha
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
1,删除\Paralogue\Binaries\Win64目录下的FallenDollLauncher.exe,删除同目录下的.pfx证书。
2,使用certmgr.msc查找并删除Helius Project证书(曾经没有安装过, 跳过这步)
3,注册\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv147目录下的steam_api64.dll(CMD cd到目录 使用指令 /s steam_api64.dll)
4,以管理员权限运行Installation.bat
5,以管理员权限运行Mindflayer(允许一切请求)
6,进入游戏后右侧会提示vip字样(成功)
7,如果不管用就重复以上步骤,希望能够帮助到你,我是这样成功的

1. Delete FallenDollLauncher.exe in the \Paralogue\Binaries\Win64 directory, and delete the .pfx certificate in the same directory.
2. Use certmgr.msc to find and delete the Helius Project certificate (it has not been installed before, skip this step)
3. Register steam_api64.dll in the \Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv147 directory (CMD cd to the directory and use the command /s steam_api64.dll)
4. Run Installation.bat with administrator privileges
5. Run Mindflayer with administrator privileges (allow all requests)
6. After entering the game, the word vip will be prompted on the right side (success)
7. If it doesn't work, repeat the above steps, I hope it can help you, this is how I succeeded
I skipped the EAC step (4), it seems to work without it but then, after selecting a server, it returns to main menu.

Reactions: lovebut
Aug 13, 2020
First of all I would like to thank fezroad, gundamu and all the fine gentlemen that patiently contribute to this thread.

Second, I'm hoping our lord and savior UniversalConquistador is doing fine and well and that his absense is not a consequence of his work done here.

Third, I finally tried this, and wtf? It´s the same ol' gallery but with a truckload of extra steps. I think I spent more time trying to fix the erratic camera than actually fapping to the old new content. Theres also too much UI clutter. On the bright side, having more options for positioning the actors is ok, although I'm sure there was a better way of achieving it. I also like how there´s no more hard shadows, or at least they were toned down.

I can´t picture myself actually "playing" this to access the stuff.

Finally, is it me or did they remove the POV button?

Dec 12, 2021
Here, a google drive mirror Google Drive with updated files from .4.7. Although I haven't bothered if there are any new animations, anything besides that everything is unlocked. YOu could probably go steamless with fixes others suggested.

If I had midflayers code I could keep it up to do but he disappeared suddenly so heres the best thing
Download Quota exceeded for the file!!!!! Cant download :(

Reactions: Cyrusss1907

abadidabidi

Sep 27, 2021
First of all I would like to thank fezroad, gundamu and all the fine gentlemen that patiently contribute to this thread.

Second, I'm hoping our lord and savior UniversalConquistador is doing fine and well and that his absense is not a consequence of his work done here.

Third, I finally tried this, and wtf? It´s the same ol' gallery but with a truckload of extra steps. I think I spent more time trying to fix the erratic camera than actually fapping to the old new content. Theres also too much UI clutter. On the bright side, having more options for positioning the actors is ok, although I'm sure there was a better way of achieving it. I also like how there´s no more hard shadows, or at least they were toned down.

I can´t picture myself actually "playing" this to access the stuff.

Finally, is it me or did they remove the POV button?
yep no POV button for me too. a bit disappointing

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
Why did the texture be like this T_T
The game is so buggy
The texture on the eyes look a bit blurry too.. it so weird

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
kri1927
Unreals Streaming Metrics Decisions based on your Hardware this is a complex topic, to dive into.

Easiest way to be happy this Game has high demands on your System be aware of that see their advertised minimal System Specs for the Beta and be at least above them.

Being bellow a GTX 970 be aware of many problems and even with it don't expect Wonders from such a Fresh Team

Overall what you see currently is better than straight crashing on your expected limited system resources.

Last edited:
Reactions: kri1927

manoroth

Aug 8, 2020
So if i didn't purchase the game on steam, mindflayer won't work?
Downloaded the fezroad version but it still showed "update to 0.4.7".

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
So if i didn't purchase the game on steam, mindflayer won't work?
Downloaded the fezroad version but it still showed "update to 0.4.7".
The whole point of mindflayer is allowing you to play harem mode without buying the game. You probably did something wrong.

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
kri1927
Unreals Streaming Metrics Decisions based on your Hardware this is a complex topic, to dive into.

Easiest way to be happy this Game has high demands on your System be aware of that see their advertised minimal System Specs for the Beta and be at least above them.

Being bellow a GTX 970 be aware of many problems and even with it don't expect Wonders from such a Fresh Team
I got gtx 1650 super so it normal that it be like this right?
That's sad

manoroth

Aug 8, 2020
The whole point of mindflayer is allowing you to play harem mode without buying the game. You probably did something wrong.
Ty for the reply.
And I just tested it on another PC, then it worked...
Okay, I did it after deleted all other copies of the game...

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I got gtx 1650 super so it normal that it be like this right?
That's sad
Would need a lot of Low Level optimization this Team isn't capable off

You are exactly on this Edge where Unreals Main Branch Efficiency is overall going to brake apart.

Last edited:

Shebek66

Dec 7, 2021
First off,where can I find the changelog for 0.47?
Second, for the people who don't want to wait for Mega's download limit to recharge - get a VPN and switch the region when the message pops up,refresh the page and resume,and if you don't want to bother with a whole VPN get Epic Browser, it has a built-in one for free and is how I managed to download the game (top right corner there's a red disconnected plug,click on it and do your thing). And no,I'm not being paid to shill,this is just a suggestion for those that really want to download it and get disappointed for themselves :D
As for the "game" from what I saw for myself - like other users pointed out before:
It's just the gallery with more steps to get to the actual sex and the "gameplay" for the scenes is even more boring, shittier performance,non-VR is just as RAM hungry (16 GB and still got slowed down to the point the system bogged down), lots of poses removed,very few added, some threesome poses are just the regular poses but with an added third monster/person (no sh1t), barely any new outfits, no POV, problems with the cursor snapping at times (there's probably more issues but these are the ones I can think of at the moment).
This is what I get for 2 years of waiting? (yeah, I know why it's like this but what I said still stands)

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
Would need a lot of Low Level optimization this Team isn't capable off

You are exactly on this Edge where Unreals Main Branch Efficiency is overall going to brake apart.
I'm not good at English ,So I don't really understand what you're saying much but you're saying that it normal that my texture be like this right? Because my spec don't met the requirements right? Just asking because in the gallery everything work perfectly fine only the harem Mode have this issue T_T

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Please show me your setup options and what CPU is driving the GPU and what is your overall combined memory pool ?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes