3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Thank you to everyone who provided the instruction to make harem mode work.
I have the texture problem in harem mode as well. It seem to be a common issue with graphics card that have less than 4GB vram. The CPU usage in harem mode is also over the roof it actually bottleneck my GPU. The vram utilization is not even max out. It only use 2.3GB of 4GB.
FallenDollLauncher_2022_01_16_19_54_26_168.jpg
FallenDollLauncher_2022_01_16_19_52_26_043.jpg

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
I dont get it, I downloaded the game, ran mindflayer and got a cert (which is asking for a password that i dont know), but when I run mindflayer the 2nd time the game doenst work. plz PLZ HELP!!!

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
So I see on page 372-374 a lot of "how to.." to get the game to work o_O:alien::unsure:
But what is the deal with the post from fgsdfgsdfsdfsdfwsfdsfs the post that you get send from the main page: "v0.4.5 Cracked - How to play"?
Does this still work?
Is it just that, that's an older version of the game gallery viewer?

Reactions: Ferdinand_

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I have the texture problem in harem mode as well. It seem to be a common issue with graphics card that have less than 4GB vram. The CPU usage in harem mode is also over the roof it actually bottleneck my GPU. The vram utilization is not even max out. It only use 2.3GB of 4GB.
View attachment 1599677
View attachment 1599679
Seeing this i wonder how that would have endup seeing a complete Singleplayer Game with even higher World Complexity from them.
Before they don't get this even under Control efficiently they can forget the Singleplayer Campaign.

What for a Amateur Club.

Even loughable vs Batman Arkham Night so far.

Last edited:

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
View attachment 1599677
View attachment 1599679
I have 4GB GPU and 16GB RAM, tried to disable texture streaming / force all textures to load, in both scenarios game crashes (out of memory), however after an hour of testing I found a way to fix blurry textures without crashing the game.

You need to edit Engine.ini and add at the bottom:

[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.Streaming.PoolSize=0

Expect stuttering when the GPU starts using shared memory (RAM), but at least the game runs without crashing.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You are already better than this Skan guy on Steam who pushes right a milion of useless setup options ;)

You should be in the Wild-Life thread you could learn a lot about Unreal :)

Last edited:
Reactions: pajamapanda

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I have 4GB GPU and 16GB RAM, tried to disable texture streaming / force all textures to load, in both scenarios game crashes (out of memory), however after an hour of testing I found a way to fix blurry textures without crashing the game.

You need to edit Engine.ini and add at the bottom:

[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.Streaming.PoolSize=0

Expect stuttering when the GPU starts using shared memory (RAM), but at least the game runs without crashing.
Thank you very much. It actually work. No more blurry texture :love: I can fap in peace now.
FallenDollLauncher_2022_01_16_21_56_49_304.jpg

Last edited:

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
Thank you very much. The Engine.ini is in AppData\Local\Paralogue\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor or its in another location? The location above is for 0.34 but I'm not sure the new steam version use the same location.
location is the same

be sure to add a space between the settings, see this guide on how to edit an ini file:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NukaCola

acrabicra

May 8, 2017
Well I try all that but I can't start the harem mode- I want someone to go through the installation in detail and if possible record this on video and share it with others just because we are not computer geniuses. Thanks in advance on behalf of the illiterate !!! sorry but i don't speak english

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Thank you very much. It actually work. No more blurry texture :love: I can fap in peace now.
View attachment 1599838
Yes but Performance could become a issue now especially on more complex animations you more often leaving VRAM now which highers the transfer latency and the CPU gets tasked more to manage this out of memory access.

But still Fallen Dolls overall complexity is no real problem most probably yet even in those cases.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
location is the same

be sure to add a space between the settings, see this guide on how to edit an ini file:

So you follow this instruction and the game crash? r.Streaming.PoolSize=0 seem to work just fine without any additional line and number like in the Steam guide. The downside is very high ram usage. Over 14GB on my PC.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes