3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
So you follow this instruction and the game crash? r.Streaming.PoolSize=0 seem to work just fine without any additional line and number like in the Steam guide. The downside is very high ram usage. Over 14GB on my PC.
14 GB is quiet good for the possible Asset quality

you can fast endup at 20 and Unreal 5 will endup at even more.

Last edited:

yansiyutian1

Jan 16, 2021
I have 4GB GPU and 16GB RAM, tried to disable texture streaming / force all textures to load, in both scenarios game crashes (out of memory), however after an hour of testing I found a way to fix blurry textures without crashing the game.

You need to edit Engine.ini and add at the bottom:

[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.Streaming.PoolSize=0

Expect stuttering when the GPU starts using shared memory (RAM), but at least the game runs without crashing.
Thanks a million!!:love:

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
So you follow this instruction and the game crash? r.Streaming.PoolSize=0 seem to work just fine without any additional line and number like in the Steam guide. The downside is very high ram usage. Over 14GB on my PC.
No, this steam guide is useless (for me at least), only use as a reference how to edit ini. You only need r.Streaming.PoolSize=0

Reactions: NukaCola

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
r.MaterialQualityLevel=2
r.AmbientOcclusion.Compute=2
r.SSR.HalfResSceneColor=1

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Note that in Harem mode, a handful of sex positions look locked. Wiggle your mouse around on them and you should still be able to use them once you click on the little active spots on their cards.
There is a harem mode in this game ? :WaitWhat:
Did I missed a button where there is a story mission or something like that ?
All what I saw was some "scenes" you can chose between 3 different girls and different "males" like monsters/robots/aliens.

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
Thanks to the kind people for crack for harem mod. I decided to see what's so special there. And here it is... In a game where you can't adjust the poses and customize the parameters of the character yourself, such shoals are not allowed. If earlier the game caused surprise with its quality, now it is obvious that it is done through the ass EpicFail.png

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
The problem is the lack of optimization. When you only load one room you can just load everything and it will work. But when you have several times bigger map that same won't work. It reminds me of AI vs HS2 .

They need incentive for people to stay subbed, all things considered it is not a big deal. Some people asked if the costumes will return so now they have chance to grab them.

If you use page file on HDD it will run like sh*t and i suggest against putting page file on SSD.
I know the costumes were always going to come back, I just find it funny that after basically a year or so of delays we made it one month before being back in literally the same spot, another delay to focus on harem mode with the exact same costumes dangled as bait.

Like its full circle so damn quick on their part, all because they just want to stubbornly stick to a multiplayer focus that they can't do themselves and seem unwilling to hire someone for.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I know the costumes were always going to come back, I just find it funny that after basically a year or so of delays we made it one month before being back in literally the same spot, another delay to focus on harem mode with the exact same costumes dangled as bait.

Like its full circle so damn quick on their part, all because they just want to stubbornly stick to a multiplayer focus that they can't do themselves and seem unwilling to hire someone for.
Optimization is part of the development process, they probably had to do anyway for campaign.
By nature "time exclusives" reappear after some time, a year fair rotation time. It's some incentive for people to sub, while those that already have them can safely skip.

They have made the business decision to go multiplayer route, there may or may not have obligations towards third party about it. But it is way too early to judge whatever they can pull it off or not. Also i don't think it is that easy as hiring someone that does it for them, professionals hardly look for a couple months job that they don't even want to put on their resume.

Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018
Please mention minimum, optimum and full performance PC requirements with Any Unreal Engine game, thank you!
Here are the Teardown System Requirements (Minimum)
  • CPU: Quad Core CPU
  • CPU SPEED: Info
  • RAM: 4 GB
  • VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or better
  • PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
  • VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
  • FREE DISK SPACE: 500 MB
  • DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 3072 MB
Teardown Recommended Requirements
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 or better
  • CPU SPEED: Info
  • RAM: 4 GB