3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
Is there any earlier version about available to use that has 'Galatea' in? as i read she got removed because people kicked up a stink over her "description" i want to see what all the hubbub was about over it.
Pretty shit*y for those that got banned for voicing their opinions on discord/steam, it's how a game develops through positive/negative feedback. I had considered joining but now seeing how limited they are in terms of what content there can be because of the limitations on pushing the ethical boundaries. I guess there wont be mod support either
Also any crack VR versions for the 0.4.5

porkum6969

Oct 24, 2018
How to update to 0.4.7?

I had tried to put all pak in 0.4.5 and it showed updated in the right corner. But When I press in hernm mode. It let me select the server and pop back to home screen.
I trully trully trully don't know why that dude post that 047 version since THERE ISN"T CRACK FOR 0.4.7, 047 doesnt work and besides does't have anything new compared ro 0.4.5. And what is best all gonna for that version since it is faster to download, myself included :):):)
Go for torrent or OP version. Also see my post for tutorial since its a bit more step by step.

Reactions: JohnDick112

porkum6969

Oct 24, 2018
Is there any earlier version about available to use that has 'Galatea' in? as i read she got removed because people kicked up a stink over her "description" i want to see what all the hubbub was about over it.
Pretty shit*y for those that got banned for voicing their opinions on discord/steam, it's how a game develops through positive/negative feedback. I had considered joining but now seeing how limited they are in terms of what content there can be because of the limitations on pushing the ethical boundaries. I guess there wont be mod support either
Also any crack VR versions for the 0.4.5
Galatea is truly loli compared to Alet which just represent loli. So that's why all fus is about.

Last edited:

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
Galatea is truly loli compared to Alet which just represent loli.
Yeah she looks/fits a certain criteria in retrospect to how they described her, yet.. i'd just say petite, i guess they shot themselves in the foot, shame. My missus is 5ft, never liked average/tall ladies, i guess people are just quick to assume everyone are pervs IRL and cannot look past the game

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
She really just looks like Marie Rose which the internet loves to get upset about. I hope they get her back in someday...
Very true and she has been about for many years. Even been described as Lolli, i guess she's still in as she's part of a big franchise.

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
I don't even care about Galatea specifically, I just want one character in the game that doesn't have giant tits.
Has there been any mention of body modification in game? I guess there's very slim chance now after all the agroo from complaints

ShadowChanSeh

Oct 19, 2017
Has there been any mention of body modification in game? I guess there's very slim chance now after all the agroo from complaints
The response has more or less been excuses as to why it wouldn't be possible to implement. If you also consider the fact that it would take some of the value away from character packs, I'm going to say that customization is off the table.

Echo82

Aug 6, 2018
They have always said, from the start, that there will never be body modification because the way they design the animation. They are not illusion animations where body parts snap to a location. Each animation is modeled frame by frame they way the animation wants it. Clipping would be a lot worse than it already is if they snapped parts together. They have not developed a good collision system.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't even care about Galatea specifically, I just want one character in the game that doesn't have giant tits.
Literaly dude...and more scenes as well.
I'm just not really into huge milkers, they just take away the slight realism this has to me.
Since she's a loli they might have made some softer scenes for her which is what I was hoping for.
I'm really not into rape but that seems to be most of what is posted around here :-(

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes