3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Izalith

Sep 15, 2019
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
So now its a certain groups fault Galatea might be removed, not that Helius made a poll about adding a loli character? Calling her a loli? Made her a loli character from the beginning and then strung the backers who wanted a loli character along for a year? Even though Helius knew Steam denied her the first time?

Now we are lucky that the staff doesn't have access to his Patreon, imagine the massive censorship they would employ there as well
View attachment 1629991
I do wonder what information their wiki will hold though.
they wouldnt have a problem with galatea if they hosted it on the servers that fakku and dlsite offered.
but they wanted that sweet steam money and dlc monetization
again, problem of their own making.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
View attachment 1629931

Yeah, even saying selling blueprints (their name for packs) isn't selling packs. Essentially the official statement at the moment is that it doesn't count as microtransactions since you buy them in bundles, ignoring that most microtransactions come in the form of bundles. They try to paint it as DLC or the like.

Well, as you can see from the date he doesn't seem to say too much on it anymore, most mods avoid talking about the business model now.
They're pulling an EA now.
Its not microtransactions, its an optional purchase.

Aug 23, 2017
Closure on Mindflayer

On Dec. 26, I joined the Operation Lovecraft development team and therefore had to cease development on Mindflayer. To honor my original commitment to release the source code, I plan to publish the code after the upcoming game netcode rewrite is shipped, mainly as an interesting historical artifact.

I will keep reading this thread for the spicy drama, but will not be providing support for Mindflayer or Operation Lovecraft investigation in general. Know that I am not a fan of the online requirements for harem mode myself and will continue to advocate to the team for offline content. I am still honored to be a part of the team and am excited to be helping make the game the best that it can be.

Thanks for your brief but explosive support,
UniversalConquistador

P.S. Good grief, some of you folks are terrible at reading & following instructions lol

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
Closure on Mindflayer

On Dec. 26, I joined the Operation Lovecraft development team and therefore had to cease development on Mindflayer. To honor my original commitment to release the source code, I plan to publish the code after the upcoming game netcode rewrite is shipped, mainly as an interesting historical artifact.

I will keep reading this thread for the spicy drama, but will not be providing support for Mindflayer or Operation Lovecraft investigation in general. Know that I am not a fan of the online requirements for harem mode myself and will continue to advocate to the team for offline content. I am still honored to be a part of the team and am excited to be helping make the game the best that it can be.

UniversalConquistador

P.S. Good grief, some of you folks are terrible at reading & following instructions lol
Dude proud of you. Data straight from the source and release cracks under another user. Can't wait until we're getting cracks from GenericKnight.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Closure on Mindflayer

UniversalConquistador

Oh my! Congrats.
Out of curiosity if you are allowed to answer : did you apply yourself or they scouted you out because of Mindflayer?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
"Censoring and cutting out stuff to applease western fragile existences is a no go"
"when you listen to the crybabies nothing good will be left out of this game"

Who is the crybaby here? west? does he realize we didn't cry for Galatea to be removed?
Steam and patreon is most money, it is not even comparable to the alternatives.

Sounds like the subreddit isn't fond of them either.

View attachment 1630211
The reality is it doesn't matter. At 1.5k members the sub could very well not exist as far as Helius is concerned. The steam forums while complains there are certainly not in his favor again they get drown in the countless Chinese posts. Also the amount of traffic is also way to low - 200 threads ? Yo they got 23k patrons peak if only 5% of players would complain it would be thousands of threads.

The only way to change anything would be to start revolt on his discord but it appears that the threat of bans is having people under control. What was that quote that if you can't make people love you, you need to make them fear you ?

Last edited:
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

re344555

Oct 13, 2018
"Censoring and cutting out stuff to applease western fragile existences is a no go"
"when you listen to the crybabies nothing good will be left out of this game"

Who is the crybaby here? west? does he realize we didn't cry for Galatea to be removed?
Steam and patreon is most money, it is not even comparable to the alternatives.
No idea, but don't really blame him when information is not given on steam or patreon. I suppose he sees Steam blocking Galatea as "West crybabies" and its westerns view on lolis or something?

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
The reality is it doesn't matter. At 1.5k members the sub could very well not exist as far as Helius is concerned. The steam forums while complains there are certainly not in his favor again they get drown in the countless Chinese posts. Also the amount of traffic is also way to low - 200 threads ? Yo they got 23k patrons peak if only 5% of players would complain it would be thousands of threads.

The only way to change anything would be to start revolt on his discord but it appears that the threat of bans is having people under control. What was that quote that if you can't make people love you, you need to make them fear you ?
Oh I'm well aware none of this is likely to hurt Helius's bottom line, that's not even a goal or anything here. Even a revolt in the discord wouldn't matter, most people on Pateron don't actively pay attention to their projects.

I just like to whine and riffing on Helius and co is a good coffee break activity.

Though fyi if you run some of the non english posts through deepl or the like they're usually none too happy either.

re344555

Oct 13, 2018
Though fyi if you run some of the non english posts through deepl or the like they're usually none too happy either.
Yup most of the Chinese posts I google translate seems to be complaints as well at least the few I've done.
I especially like this one "The mentally retarded online mode is meaningless except for letting everyone drop frames together." :KEK:
Of course it might not be entirely correct due to google translate but I found that one hilarious

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
So now its a certain groups fault Galatea might be removed, not that Helius made a poll about adding a loli character? Calling her a loli? Made her a loli character from the beginning and then strung the backers who wanted a loli character along for a year? Even though Helius knew Steam denied her the first time?

Now we are lucky that the staff doesn't have access to his Patreon, imagine the massive censorship they would employ there as well
View attachment 1629991
I do wonder what information their wiki will hold though.
Ah yes, the classic blame shift. NO! Galatea isn't an issue because we blatantly billed her as a child, used words specifically banned by the site we are hosting her on! Its someone else's fault!

Reactions: re344555

Cyrusss1907

Mar 30, 2021
I did everything but this still keep showing up and it turn off after i click "Yes" on this. I already try with and without turning on Steam.
Can anyone help me please.
1643903847232.png

FBI_Gunner

Dec 31, 2020
I am getting the "searching players" error too.
Hey what is the windows version u are playing, i've encountered that error too but it's fixed by upgrading the old windows 7 to windows 10 and it work as it should, if u are playing on windows 7 i highly suggest u upgrade to windows 10 to see if that error is still there

JohnDick112

Nov 3, 2020
How to update to 0.4.7?

I had tried to put all pak in 0.4.5 and it showed updated in the right corner. But When I press in hernm mode. It let me select the server and pop back to home screen.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes