3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Red_7285

Nov 23, 2019
and how did u do that?
I just followed the steps that were in this post, and got the files from there too. I also checked for certificates but I didn't have any yet. If you do you will probably have to delete those. First time I launched it the game crashed, but I had like 10% RAM left, so make sure you have like 8GB free or so (or a paging file).

porkum6969

Oct 24, 2018
Heh just found that this several locked animations is actually possible to start, though very hard. Need to click on edges of card like mad :p
Though maybe there is better way...

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
not the harem mode, only gallery works. what a waste of bandwidth and time. :FacePalm:
Over the long run this will happen with more and more applications as the deprecation of older Windows is going to continue to push the newer Secure Base (New Hardware Security Architecture).

Especially anything that has todo with the Cryptographic Layer will become very problematic to maintain compatible.

Many applications that use newer Windows API (lot of End Consumer Machine Learning Apps) wont work at all.

Everything that builds it's core on DX12 Exclusively wont work.

Every Part the new Security Architecture gets part of will cease to function over time.

This is a normal step "We need to make the old base as unusable/unpleasant to maintain as possible, to force a move over as fast as possible into the new Security Architecture"

Last edited:
Reactions: ai9999

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Over the long run this will happen with more and more applications as the deprecation of older Windows is going to continue to push the newer Secure Base (New Hardware Security Architecture).

Especially anything that has todo with the Cryptographic Layer will become very problematic to maintain compatible.

Many applications that use newer Windows API (lot of End Consumer Machine Learning Apps) wont work at all.

Everything that builds it's core on DX12 Exclusively wont work.

Every Part the new Security Architecture gets part of will cease to function over time.

This is a normal step "We need to make the old base as unusable/unpleasant to maintain as possible, to force a move over as fast as possible into the new Security Architecture"
yeah i'm aware of that. my win10 gaming pc got destroyed thanks to a lightning strike, now i'm using my old pc cuz i can't afford a new one atm. u know u gotta work with what you have... :HideThePain:

re344555

Oct 13, 2018
I guess his moderators whined enough because this comment is now removed from his patreon, or at least I can't find it anymore
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe you can start improving by not removing every single post with criticism you don't like?
1643643148843.png

• Sad
Reactions: voath
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes