3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
Hi everyone, here's my mindflayer alternative:
Mega
Copy everything to the Paralogue/Binaries/Win64 folder and run kiritomod.exe.
important:
  • should work without internet (you can block it with firewall)
  • should work without eac installed
  • no need for certificates
  • works with 045 (camera during animations is broken in 046, but other than that it should work with that too in case you don't have 045)
issues/bugs:
  • your character doesn't appear on the first login (go back to the main menu)
  • cloth names are missing
  • pose cards are missing from the menu (they can be selected in-game)
  • character change doesn't work in-game
if it doesn't work:
  • on windows 7 you'll get missing "api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll" error. Download it from here and copy to the same folder.
  • if you get dummyauthticket error replace Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv147\Win64\steam_api64.dll with the included dll
  • if the mod fails to start, it will kill the game process too. Check the logs folder for errors.
  • if it wants you to update your game then you're not running kiritomod.exe
  • don't extract lolflay.zip and python310.zip, just leave the 5 files (kiritomod.exe, kiritocore.dll, lolflay.zip, python310.zip, python310.dll) in the same folder(Paralogue\Binaries\Win64)
Other than the added clothes, there is no extra content compared to mindflayer.

If you want to help with the project let me know, (the biggest help would packet logs from the original server).

If you can install python 3.10.1 on win 7 then it should work.
Otherwise someone would need to backport the mod to 3.7. And I'm not going to be that someone. :HideThePain:

The keyword they used there made no sense, so they probably fixed it.
Having the most up to date version would be good, having it and some packet captures would be even better. ;)
You can bypass the naming screen if you open save/012345_player.json and change "realname": "", to "realname": "TEST",
But I wouldn't expect much, there could be other changes too.

The character changer is not working. To change clothes use the custom(ise) tab in the bottom right (press space to enable mouse cursor).
To change characters you have to go back to the main menu at the moment :(
So when Helius makes you an offer can you let us know how much it's for?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Does mindflayer bump your version to latest, or does it only unlock the multiplayer feature?
Mindflayer is basically a server emulator. It only unlocks harem mode(online mode). Rest of the game is unlocked with regular cracks. And no, it won't give you latest version of the game.

Reactions: 18Scythe
Jan 1, 2018
You may prefer smaller tits but calling this "giant" is just exaggerating:
View attachment 1634367 View attachment 1634370 View attachment 1634373 View attachment 1634375
Obviously giant was an exaggeration, but that's still a far cry from small, which is what the point was. Obviously there's way worse out there, but at the same time it's pretty rare to just have a small / flat character that isn't straight up a loli, and ends up getting removed / redesigned after a controversy begins around it. Considering they refuse to add any form of body customization, they could at the very least add a bit more variance in body types.

Aug 13, 2020
My latest post containing a question was removed by the goodwill police, so I will ask again, Is there a way to get rid of the Patreon label top right in Gallery mode?

Reactions: altairxoxo
Jan 6, 2021
not sure if its possible but is there a way to force the game to use ram as part of vram? the game always crashing "out of video memory" at startup and editing the Engine.ini doesnt work

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
Obviously giant was an exaggeration, but that's still a far cry from small, which is what the point was. Obviously there's way worse out there, but at the same time it's pretty rare to just have a small / flat character that isn't straight up a loli, and ends up getting removed / redesigned after a controversy begins around it. Considering they refuse to add any form of body customization, they could at the very least add a bit more variance in body types.
Hmm ... I think Yanshi will suit your needs...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

John_Halo

Feb 6, 2022
Hi everyone, here's my mindflayer alternative:
Mega
Copy everything to the Paralogue/Binaries/Win64 folder and run kiritomod.exe.
important:
  • should work without internet (you can block it with firewall)
  • should work without eac installed
  • no need for certificates
  • works with 045 (camera during animations is broken in 046, but other than that it should work with that too in case you don't have 045)
issues/bugs:
  • your character doesn't appear on the first login (go back to the main menu)
  • cloth names are missing
  • pose cards are missing from the menu (they can be selected in-game)
  • character change doesn't work in-game
if it doesn't work:
  • on windows 7 you'll get missing "api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll" error. Download it from here and copy to the same folder.
  • if you get dummyauthticket error replace Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv147\Win64\steam_api64.dll with the included dll
  • if the mod fails to start, it will kill the game process too. Check the logs folder for errors.
  • if it wants you to update your game then you're not running kiritomod.exe
  • don't extract lolflay.zip and python310.zip, just leave the 5 files (kiritomod.exe, kiritocore.dll, lolflay.zip, python310.zip, python310.dll) in the same folder(Paralogue\Binaries\Win64)
Other than the added clothes, there is no extra content compared to mindflayer.

If you want to help with the project let me know, (the biggest help would packet logs from the original server).

If you can install python 3.10.1 on win 7 then it should work.
Otherwise someone would need to backport the mod to 3.7. And I'm not going to be that someone. :HideThePain:

The keyword they used there made no sense, so they probably fixed it.
Having the most up to date version would be good, having it and some packet captures would be even better. ;)
You can bypass the naming screen if you open save/012345_player.json and change "realname": "", to "realname": "TEST",
But I wouldn't expect much, there could be other changes too.

The character changer is not working. To change clothes use the custom(ise) tab in the bottom right (press space to enable mouse cursor).
To change characters you have to go back to the main menu at the moment :(
works flawlessly (even on linux)

thanks

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
Hmm ... I think Yanshi will suit your needs...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I'd assume they're rushing her out to tide the loli fans over. Like sort of a "Sorry we fucked up getting Galatea on steam, but hey here's a replacement."

If I remember right she's meant to be the teen to Galatea's tween or something like that?

1644248635503.png

azginkedyy

Feb 10, 2018
Hi. Created this account to lurk, but since I managed to get this working decided to help a brother out.

Mega

Operation Lovecraft 0.4.5, with working crack, Steam emu, and Mindflayer. To play, just run Mindflayer as administrator once to generate a cert, then afterwards to play, just run the Mindflayer executable. Harem mode is confirmed to work.

Note that in Harem mode, a handful of sex positions look locked. Wiggle your mouse around on them and you should still be able to use them once you click on the little active spots on their cards.
mirrors please

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
UniversalConquistador Any idea why you didn't get an official announcement in the discord? I thought they normally liked to announce new team members to the chat.

Is it just because they don't want people mentioning your work here?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes