3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Hi,

I managed to get it to work, but for some reason in the harem mode the textures don't load properly (all the textures, both for characters and environment). Changing settings work, but only lighting and shadows change, no changes to textures though. Changing resolution and turning fullscreen on/off doesn't help. Both harem character select screen and gallery work fine. I've seen other people in this thread encounter similar issue, but haven't found any answers, so I thought I'll ask myself. Does anyone know if there is a way to make it work and for those textures to actually load?

View attachment 1642129
I'm fine with textures until I select some scene. After that, the textures of the characters and the entire immediate environment turn into a mess and their HD versions do not load for about a minute or more.

Tressk

Sep 20, 2021
i'm getting out of video memory crashes. And i have 8GB of it(vram, 3060ti). Resolution is 900p. This doesn't look normal.

(using KiritoMod, not sure if related)

Feniks_PL

May 19, 2020
Guys, when I try to start Harem mode I see main character but when I try to start join Harem, I see only main menu and window with text "You Have been Disconnected" :(

I disabled Kiritomod, and two apps in Firewall, I added "Test" user in JSON file.

I have no idea what was going on:(

In Kiritomod I saw reports like:

[02:01:12] Lolflay: Unsupported route: 0/1/119 request:
{'seqid': '11', 't': '1644368', 'uid': '12345', 'sign': 'bde918d0f05681fc9db5c41e2cda656a'}

Last edited:

Tressk

Sep 20, 2021
ok more testing. version 0.4.5 (Resolution doesn't seem to matter) At low/720p the game consumes 5.3GB vram. At high/720p 6.3GB, Just by standing around. Walking around the ship it steadily increases until it reaches 6.9GB and then the game crashes with "out of memory" error.

So it has either something to do with lack of streaming, lack of garbage collection, a game bug, KiritoMod doing some extra work, or the game was just plainly made for 16GB gpus with minimal effort spent, which in 2022 is not very surprising to be fair. Although i don't think so, looks like some streaming issue.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
And in KiritoMod you play solo, now imagine normal online mode, with 5-10 people, I think Helius should include rtx 3090 with every copy of this game. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Tressk

Sep 20, 2021
ok playing 0.4.5 Gallery mode, the game used 7.6GB crashless and freed memory on scene switching, so my crashes appear to have something to do with Harem mode specifically. Luckily it appears to be just a game bug. And, given, not everyone indeed has a 3090 nowadays haha, it's probably already fixed in the legit version.. maybe.

Jinkiria

Sep 22, 2020
I dont think it's fixed now. I'm one of their patreon and get the stream key but after the last update I can't even play harem mode, the game crashed immediately after enter the lobby if there are 4 or more players. if it's not crash then the fps is painful... sometime it's bugged and you enter a lobby with just only you and that's so great but not all the time...
I'm planning to get my new PC but damn... why the hell multiplayer in the first place? why I need to use my resource to render other dudes that's I dont even see it?? :HideThePain:

fhtv100

Nov 14, 2019
I dont think it's fixed now. I'm one of their patreon and get the stream key but after the last update I can't even play harem mode, the game crashed immediately after enter the lobby if there are 4 or more players. if it's not crash then the fps is painful... sometime it's bugged and you enter a lobby with just only you and that's so great but not all the time...
I'm planning to get my new PC but damn... why the hell multiplayer in the first place? why I need to use my resource to render other dudes that's I dont even see it?? :HideThePain:
That's wild this game got Multiplayer I saw this game on the steam store but didn't see the multiplayer tag under it

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
That's wild this game got Multiplayer I saw this game on the steam store but didn't see the multiplayer tag under it
Imagine call of duty and people could only shoot at practice targets together. That's fallen doll "multiplayer".

vudar95

Dec 24, 2017
There's many people with textures blur, its optimization problems. I found solution here
Link was deleted, it's from steam guides, but here's a quick thing:
Open %localappdata%\Paralogue\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor folder (you can copy and paste this in Windows explorer).

Open Engine.ini and paste these lines at the end of the file (line skip before first string of this is required as I know)

[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.Streaming.LimitPoolSizeToVRAM=0
r.Streaming.PoolSize=54321
r.Streaming.UseFixedPoolSize=1

Instead of 54321 in the third line of copied text paste your VRAM size minus ~1000.
Another way is to add

[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.Streaming.FullyLoadUsedTextures=1

Last one works for me, but the fps drops very much.

P.S. mindflayer doesn't recognize new configs on first launch after certificate change, so just try to reload it.
P.P.S You still can find this guide on steam guides page of the game, it's kinda popular.

I hope everyone, who wants to get rid of blurry textures will find this in the thread
Thank you, the second method worked. And the fps drop (for me at least) was fine, even though I have only 4 GB of VRAM.

Quetzalcoatl

Aug 2, 2017
so I finally got this 0.4.5 version to run with this kirito mod.

So I tried out this Harem mode and correct me if I'm wrong, but there's barely any new positions in there, no?

I clicked around a bit and apart of some mixed threesomes I see nothing new compared to Gallery mode of 0.3.4

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I know this is a bit off-topic but...
do y-all know any other graphically-good games but WITHOUT rape? Like I want the girls to enjoy it, I'm tired of rape man
for reference I enjoy this one, Alien Quest Eve, Wild Life, and hell, even Harem Hotel
but it seems that besides these there's not much

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I know this is a bit off-topic but...
do y-all know any other graphically-good games but WITHOUT rape? Like I want the girls to enjoy it, I'm tired of rape man
for reference I enjoy this one, Alien Quest Eve, Wild Life, and hell, even Harem Hotel
but it seems that besides these there's not much
Illusion games(Koikatsu, Koikatsu Sunshine, Honey Select 2), COM3D2, Virt a Mate, Succubus Cafe
These games have rape content but its optional.
Also Orc Massage but I haven't played it yet so I don't know if it has rape but check it out you might enjoy it.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes