3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

taliazer

Feb 2, 2018
How to download big files from Mega(doesn't work if you are using static ip):
Restart router -> Start downloading -> Restart router again when close to reaching Mega quota -> Repeat previous step until download completes -> Play the game

OH thank you will try !!!

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
mega downloader and a VPN! With powers combined, you don't even need to refresh the downloader just the vpn.
VPN slows download speed significantly and if you just restart your router you don't need to install additional program on your computer.
Do whatever you want though, both ways work.

Reactions: Zeddy

porkum6969

Oct 24, 2018
It's a mod for losers who are still jerking off alone in 2022.

Or with other words, a harem mode server emulator that is built into a modified game client.

That was 10 days ago.

It's done, but I'm trying to add a new feature. If I can't get it done until friday evening (CET). I'll release it as it is.

Thank you for your hard work, but the part with the big red letters already contains this information in my post.
Lets put aside how great is stuff which u do, but that avatar pic of yours is also amazing :)
Btw, which new feature?

CuNickel

Feb 19, 2018
Damn, I'm glad to see that cracking has made such progress!! Big thank you the hacker known as 4chan !!!

Does anyone know if there is a ETA for when VR will be added to the game again, or if it is already, whenever a crack/emulator will be available to utilize it? For me, most of the charm came from the VR mode, but I know I'm probably in the minority with that mindset xD

PrimalFaith

Feb 5, 2021
Am I crazy or are the VR versions just sex sims with no menus besides the positions? Everytime I boot it up it just dumps me right into the game without any menu for modes or anything

Dec 12, 2021
[This is a clean copy of 0.4.9 IT IS NOT CRACKED]

Here is a full clean ripped folder of 0.4.9 for those who want to try and crack it.
I've tried it with Kirito ,I've only had luck logging in but not getting into a game lobby.

Google Drive

Update 0.4.9 Patch Notes:
Additions:

• 14 New Experiments

New Outfits:

Permanent:

• Alet: Libero
  • Erika: Succubus Mistress
  • Dr,Anya: Duct Tape Fixes Everything

Weekly Store:

• Dr.Anya: Herdsman's Daydream

Various bugs and exploits addressed.

Send me a DM here if you have any problem with the file or need anything.
Need an Alternate Link. This one is exhausted, Too many downloads.

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
VR Update

Celia is new? Also Celia engineering vehicle they adding vehicles now :ROFLMAO:
i see on their website on the "time-limited rewards" it still lists as receiving Galatea outfits but she was removed won't she

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes