3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Maccafloy

May 20, 2020
Hi guys I got this working on a i5 desktop pc I changed the page file 8gig copied all the files to the IParalogue/Binaries/Win64 folder
then in KiritoMod002.zip ( copy and overwrite file "steam_api64.dll" from KiritoMod002.zip to Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv147\Win64\steam_api64.dll ) then ran the mod file from the Win64 folder remember to disable the net
hope this helps
The "confirm" botton doesnt work, you have solved the problem but another one always appears :ROFLMAO:
1644862286239.png

May 17, 2021
Just so you guys know after 0.4.9 it might get harder cracking the harem mode of the game since they are rebuilding how the servers will work.

I believe I saw UniversalConquistador as part of the PH team now, helping make the servers more crack proof no doubt, amazing what good paychecks can do lmao.

I believe he was the first to make a crack for 0.4.5 with Mindflayer
Well actually online games can't be cracked, we're just making server emulators. Yes it will be harder, but I'm working on it. If everything goes right it should be done around the

And I believe you should add a big bold red "not cracked" text with at least a font size of 72, or people here will start asking why is it not working :)

So why does the crack want me to be logged in to my steam account? Sry not gonna happen bro.
Wow, it took 7 pages to discover my true intention, which is stealing your steam accounts...

Why don't you just create a new steam account for that, just like your email for
That will not help, if it asks for login then he's not running my exe.

EasyAntiCheat in - I am out.
What a nonsense addition to such a game.
I agree! Fortunately offline players don't need it.

The "confirm" botton doesnt work, you have solved the problem but another one always appears :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1653416
That happens if you're trying to use it with 049 (the current steam version). Get 045 or wait for my update (later this week).

Also I think it's important to point out: DON'T REPLACE FILES RANDOMLY IF YOU'RE USING THE PAID VERSION because there's a chance you'll get banned. Make a copy and modify that.

nguquylx123

Jan 14, 2021
Hi guys, i'm having trouble running this game. When i run the FallenDoll.exe it run in black screen then crashed and the game was killed. Do you guys know why? And how to fix it?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Well actually online games can't be cracked, we're just making server emulators. Yes it will be harder, but I'm working on it. If everything goes right it should be done around the

And I believe you should add a big bold red "not cracked" text with at least a font size of 72, or people here will start asking why is it not working :)

Wow, it took 7 pages to discover my true intention, which is stealing your steam accounts...

That will not help, if it asks for login then he's not running my exe.

I agree! Fortunately offline players don't need it.

That happens if you're trying to use it with 049 (the current steam version). Get 045 or wait for my update (later this week).

Also I think it's important to point out: DON'T REPLACE FILES RANDOMLY IF YOU'RE USING THE PAID VERSION because there's a chance you'll get banned. Make a copy and modify that.
Thanks for the work you are putting in

Mabebico

Oct 17, 2019
When I try running KiritoMod.exe, I get a message box stating:
Code:
Failed to open descriptor file ../../../.mhvd/Paralogue.uproject
. All the logs are empty. Any idea what's going on?
Hi there, have you found any solution to this? I copy everything to the win64 folder but still getting that msg box.

taliazer

Feb 2, 2018
Damn how do you guys get the games that are almost 10 Gb ? They're too big for Mega and too big to go through the limited download links

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes