3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

nelson969

Aug 3, 2020
Beside with all those problem getting in harem, i wish all the best u guy can get in

thanks for the crack, doing God work as always to claim humanity mental and fetishy

by the way , do we need to pay real money to acquire those ''card'' to have more sex position when the game come out ? thanks.

bad_mofo

Jul 4, 2020
People, what service do U use to download ? Since Mega says, the file is too big to download for free, and others are so slow...

Reactions: LDV

Balial42

May 3, 2018
People, what service do U use to download ? Since Mega says, the file is too big to download for free, and others are so slow...
I used mega, but copied that link into megabasterd (ask Google). Took me about 30 minutes to Download, because I need to unplug my router inbetween to get a new IP.
If you prefer torrent, then use the link mentioned in the comments above.

• Thinking Face
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: MaxBobruisk and LDV

bad_mofo

Jul 4, 2020
I used mega, but copied that link into megabasterd (ask Google). Took me about 30 minutes to Download, because I need to unplug my router inbetween to get a new IP.
If you prefer torrent, then use the link mentioned in the comments above.
Thanks! I ll try torrent first =)

Reactions: Balial42

ADFLJHSN

Dec 16, 2020
Hi everyone, here's my mindflayer alternative:
Mega
Copy everything to the Paralogue/Binaries/Win64 folder and run kiritomod.exe.
important:
  • should work without internet (you can block it with firewall)
  • should work without eac installed
  • no need for certificates
  • works with 045 (camera during animations is broken in 046, but other than that it should work with that too in case you don't have 045)
  • DOES NOT WORK WITH 049! (the current steam version)
issues/bugs:
  • your character doesn't appear on the first login (go back to the main menu)
  • cloth names are missing
  • pose cards are missing from the menu (they can be selected in-game)
  • character change doesn't work in-game
if it doesn't work:
  • on windows 7 you'll get missing "api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll" error. Download it from here and copy to the same folder.
  • if you get dummyauthticket error replace Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv147\Win64\steam_api64.dll with the included dll
  • if the mod fails to start, it will kill the game process too. Check the logs folder for errors.
  • if it wants you to update your game then you're not running kiritomod.exe
  • don't extract lolflay.zip and python310.zip, just leave the 5 files (kiritomod.exe, kiritocore.dll, lolflay.zip, python310.zip, python310.dll) in the same folder(Paralogue\Binaries\Win64)
Other than the added clothes, there is no extra content compared to mindflayer.

If you want to help with the project let me know, (the biggest help would packet logs from the original server).

If you can install python 3.10.1 on win 7 then it should work.
Otherwise someone would need to backport the mod to 3.7. And I'm not going to be that someone. :HideThePain:

Update: 049 does not work with my mod.

The character changer is not working. To change clothes use the custom(ise) tab in the bottom right (press space to enable mouse cursor).
To change characters you have to go back to the main menu at the moment :(
Hi there. I tried your method with the game installed from the OP and received an error that I didn't see anyone else getting on the forum. The logs are:
[22:33:50] KiritoError: Couldn't init python UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0xb3 in position 3: invalid start byte
[22:33:50] KiritoError: Init failed.
[22:33:50] KiritoError: Something went wrong, press any key to exit.

tricky17

Oct 12, 2018
Hi guys I got this working on a i5 desktop pc I changed the page file 8gig copied all the files to the IParalogue/Binaries/Win64 folder
then in KiritoMod002.zip ( copy and overwrite file "steam_api64.dll" from KiritoMod002.zip to Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv147\Win64\steam_api64.dll ) then ran the mod file from the Win64 folder remember to disable the net
hope this helps

Reactions: fsdfgsdgg3

drminat0ur

Jan 1, 2018
Hi guys I got this working on a i5 desktop pc I changed the page file 8gig copied all the files to the IParalogue/Binaries/Win64 folder
then in KiritoMod002.zip ( copy and overwrite file "steam_api64.dll" from KiritoMod002.zip to Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv147\Win64\steam_api64.dll ) then ran the mod file from the Win64 folder remember to disable the net
hope this helps
Thank you So much...

Craltiplayer69420

Oct 13, 2020
I have 4GB GPU and 16GB RAM, tried to disable texture streaming / force all textures to load, in both scenarios game crashes (out of memory), however after an hour of testing I found a way to fix blurry textures without crashing the game.

You need to edit Engine.ini and add at the bottom:

[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.Streaming.PoolSize=0

Expect stuttering when the GPU starts using shared memory (RAM), but at least the game runs without crashing.
where is engine.ini located?

Merodark

Feb 13, 2022
View attachment 1575298

Overview:
Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft is a full 3D game made with the Unreal Engine, with desktop and virtual reality supports. It features women and female androids being fucked by various alien monsters and human males in a decerebrate state (called dreamers). Currently, the game is only a sex simulator, but it is expected to evolve to a full game with a single and multiplayer modes in 2022.
As implied by the title, Operation Lovecraft takes its inspiration from the science fiction universe created by H. P. Lovecraft.
Previously known as "Paralogue"
You need a good PC to run the game.
Press U to hide the interface.

Thread Updated: 2022-02-12
Release Date: 2022-01-06
Developer: Project Helius - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.5 Cracked (Harem)
Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Other Game: Fallen Doll
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:
How to install cracked Harem version:

DOWNLOAD
v0.4.5 (offline harem cracked): - - MEGA - -
Kirito Mod (crack): - - WORKUPLOAD

Non-VR: - MEGA - -
VR
(v0.34 Cracked): - MEGA - -
fgsdfgsdfsdfsdfwsfdsfs thanks for the link

View attachment 869837 View attachment 869843 View attachment 864202 View attachment 864203 View attachment 864201 View attachment 440555 View attachment 440556
gd

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes