3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Sunsorrow

Apr 3, 2020
Hi everyone, here's my mindflayer alternative:
Mega
Copy everything to the Paralogue/Binaries/Win64 folder and run kiritomod.exe.
important:
  • should work without internet (you can block it with firewall)
  • should work without eac installed
  • no need for certificates
  • works with 045 (camera during animations is broken in 046, but other than that it should work with that too in case you don't have 045)
  • DOES NOT WORK WITH 049! (the current steam version)
issues/bugs:
  • your character doesn't appear on the first login (go back to the main menu)
  • cloth names are missing
  • pose cards are missing from the menu (they can be selected in-game)
  • character change doesn't work in-game
if it doesn't work:
  • on windows 7 you'll get missing "api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll" error. Download it from here and copy to the same folder.
  • if you get dummyauthticket error replace Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv147\Win64\steam_api64.dll with the included dll
  • if the mod fails to start, it will kill the game process too. Check the logs folder for errors.
  • if it wants you to update your game then you're not running kiritomod.exe
  • don't extract lolflay.zip and python310.zip, just leave the 5 files (kiritomod.exe, kiritocore.dll, lolflay.zip, python310.zip, python310.dll) in the same folder(Paralogue\Binaries\Win64)
Other than the added clothes, there is no extra content compared to mindflayer.

If you want to help with the project let me know, (the biggest help would packet logs from the original server).

If you can install python 3.10.1 on win 7 then it should work.
Otherwise someone would need to backport the mod to 3.7. And I'm not going to be that someone. :HideThePain:

Update: 049 does not work with my mod.

The character changer is not working. To change clothes use the custom(ise) tab in the bottom right (press space to enable mouse cursor).
To change characters you have to go back to the main menu at the moment :(

This worked for me when nothing would. Thank you so much, doing gods work in this thread.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MaxBobruisk

ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
i get this message "DummyAuthTicketPlease confirm you have logged into steam and restart the game.
plz help....
i installed the 0.4.5 version..and also installed the crack(kiritomod 002)

Reactions: hath258

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
i get this message "DummyAuthTicketPlease confirm you have logged into steam and restart the game.
plz help....
i installed the 0.4.5 version..and also installed the crack(kiritomod 002)
read more carefully, your answer is already written in that guide.

HCoel

Jan 27, 2020
are there any preformance fixes for people that dont have an insanly expensive computer?
This might be for anyone who run with low or not decent computer including mine. For those whose wondering and confuse why can't run the game, here some tips. You should try to increase your page file on windows. To be able to increase your pagefile or additional ram or can be said virtual memory. In windows 10 Go to setting > system > about > and choose advance system properties
In advance setting performance click setting > tab advance > total paging file click change and your setting will be like in my picture. Increase your paging file at C or your faster drive in my case I have ssd at drive C with custom size Initial Size set 8192 (8GB) and Max size 10240 (10GB) this will increase your performance and also make u be able to play the game.

In my case when trying this game, normally I set my paging file into Initial 2048 max 3072, but the game can't be run. Then I also trying to increase my paging file into Initial 5GB and max 6Gb but its still can't be run. When I reach Initial size 8GB max 8GB finally I can properly launch this game. But I want to be sure it not out of memory anymore so Increase to Initial 8GB max 10GB.

And also for reminder guys, you cant increase your paging file / virtual memory 2x of your physical ram, in my case I have 8GB physical ram. I hope this will help someone who needed.
Capture.PNG

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes