3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

ken946

Apr 18, 2020
all i got when try to start the gamelauncher/mindflyer in Win64 folder is a black screen.
i put all the stuff from Paralogue 0.4.5 and Paralogue+0.4.7 .paks but dont work for me
For me, i can't even unzip the 0.4.7 because the WINRAR said its was damaged, which i downloaded in the 1 page.

Tressk

Sep 20, 2021
i'm getting out of video memory crashes. And i have 8GB of it(vram, 3060ti). Resolution is 900p. This doesn't look normal.

(using KiritoMod, not sure if related)
Ok i fixed it, works flawlessly now.

The reason, for whoever wants to know, was trivial. I had set Virtual Memory to a "fixed size" and this game grabs so much(normal memory, not video) that windows runs out of normal memory, and the game crashes, misleadingly with a video error.

Solution: make sure windows handles virtual memory, or there is enough of it.

Ram commits shoot over 18GB.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
If you have a cracked version 0.4.5 do this:

Rename the files in the 0.4.7 folder with these files in the 0.4.5 folder that correspond with the numbers, then replace the old files (backup the old files just in case):

1. depot_1810921.7z.001
2. depot_1810921.7z.007
3. depot_1810921.7z.008

Then put everything in Paralogue>Binaries>Win64. This is how mine looks like (the .bak files are the backups from the 0.4.5 folder):

View attachment 1647808

Then delete MindflayerCertificate_xxxxxxx.pfx if it exists and run Mindflayer.Desktop.exe (run it as administrator if it doesn't do anything). Press OK on all messages and it will launch the game. You will know if it works if this shows on the news overlay on the menu:

View attachment 1647813
Did this but it still is 0.4.5

Reactions: keaizhiyang

SSprime

Jan 3, 2021
If you have a cracked version 0.4.5 do this:

Rename the files in the 0.4.7 folder with these files in the 0.4.5 folder that correspond with the numbers, then replace the old files (backup the old files just in case):

1. depot_1810921.7z.001
2. depot_1810921.7z.007
3. depot_1810921.7z.008

Then put everything in Paralogue>Binaries>Win64. This is how mine looks like (the .bak files are the backups from the 0.4.5 folder):

View attachment 1647808

Then delete MindflayerCertificate_xxxxxxx.pfx if it exists and run Mindflayer.Desktop.exe (run it as administrator if it doesn't do anything). Press OK on all messages and it will launch the game. You will know if it works if this shows on the news overlay on the menu:

View attachment 1647813
I renamed everything And put in the folder but it when I Press the Mindflayer.Desktop it shows black screen and closed it self and there is also another 4.5 Launcher exists that says latest version is 4.9 and I can't play harem on it I can open it and only see Gallary and the Laucnher inside Binary doesn't work help

SSprime

Jan 3, 2021
Hi everyone, here's my mindflayer alternative:
Mega
Copy everything to the Paralogue/Binaries/Win64 folder and run kiritomod.exe.
important:
  • should work without internet (you can block it with firewall)
  • should work without eac installed
  • no need for certificates
  • works with 045 (camera during animations is broken in 046, but other than that it should work with that too in case you don't have 045)
  • DOES NOT WORK WITH 049! (the current steam version)
issues/bugs:
  • your character doesn't appear on the first login (go back to the main menu)
  • cloth names are missing
  • pose cards are missing from the menu (they can be selected in-game)
  • character change doesn't work in-game
if it doesn't work:
  • on windows 7 you'll get missing "api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll" error. Download it from here and copy to the same folder.
  • if you get dummyauthticket error replace Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv147\Win64\steam_api64.dll with the included dll
  • if the mod fails to start, it will kill the game process too. Check the logs folder for errors.
  • if it wants you to update your game then you're not running kiritomod.exe
  • don't extract lolflay.zip and python310.zip, just leave the 5 files (kiritomod.exe, kiritocore.dll, lolflay.zip, python310.zip, python310.dll) in the same folder(Paralogue\Binaries\Win64)
Other than the added clothes, there is no extra content compared to mindflayer.

If you want to help with the project let me know, (the biggest help would packet logs from the original server).

If you can install python 3.10.1 on win 7 then it should work.
Otherwise someone would need to backport the mod to 3.7. And I'm not going to be that someone. :HideThePain:

Update: 049 does not work with my mod.

The character changer is not working. To change clothes use the custom(ise) tab in the bottom right (press space to enable mouse cursor).
To change characters you have to go back to the main menu at the moment :(
When I press harem mode it says Confirm you are logged in to steam and restart

Quetzalcoatl

Aug 2, 2017
What's up with the main page 0.4.7 download?

There's no exe, one of the files is password locked, the other folders archive is corrupt, also contains no game exe and the steps of renaming the files to correspond with the ones from the 0.4.5 folder also just leads to a corrupt archive error.

What's going on?

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Did this but it still is 0.4.5
Yes and no. if you extract it without contents in 0.47 folder it's 0.45.
Spoiler alert. those files from 0.47 folder are already corrupted and cannot be extracted. (download without that folder if possible.)
I'll reupload tomorrow.
No need to reupload u can't extract them using winrar (corrupted mehh..winrar says this for every file it can't identify), to extract this u need a program called . After HJSplit building the file to a single archive extract it using winrar.
also use these guides
https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-d...4-7-cracked-project-helius.33403/post-7530938
and mindflayer alt
https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-d...4-7-cracked-project-helius.33403/post-7495096

Last edited:
Reactions: bigpenniser

pepega1

Oct 8, 2020
Yes and no. if you extract it without contents in 0.47 folder it's 0.45.
Spoiler alert. those files from 0.47 folder are already corrupted and cannot be extracted. (download without that folder if possible.)

No need to reupload u can't extract them using winrar (corrupted mehh..winrar says this for every file it can't identify), to extract this u need a program called . After HJSplit building the file to a single archive extract it using winrar.
also use these guides
https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-d...4-7-cracked-project-helius.33403/post-7530938
and mindflayer alt
https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-d...4-7-cracked-project-helius.33403/post-7495096
when you say using HJSplit, do you mean rename the files in \Paralogue+0.4.7 .paks
1644671457528.png
into
1644671532234.png
and then move to \Paralogue 0.4.5
1644671577550.png
and then use HJSplit to combine them?

I have tried and both winrar and 7z says it is corrupted

May 14, 2021
Hi everyone, here's my mindflayer alternative:
Mega
Copy everything to the Paralogue/Binaries/Win64 folder and run kiritomod.exe.
important:
  • should work without internet (you can block it with firewall)
  • should work without eac installed
  • no need for certificates
  • works with 045 (camera during animations is broken in 046, but other than that it should work with that too in case you don't have 045)
  • DOES NOT WORK WITH 049! (the current steam version)
issues/bugs:
  • your character doesn't appear on the first login (go back to the main menu)
  • cloth names are missing
  • pose cards are missing from the menu (they can be selected in-game)
  • character change doesn't work in-game
if it doesn't work:
  • on windows 7 you'll get missing "api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll" error. Download it from here and copy to the same folder.
  • if you get dummyauthticket error replace Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv147\Win64\steam_api64.dll with the included dll
  • if the mod fails to start, it will kill the game process too. Check the logs folder for errors.
  • if it wants you to update your game then you're not running kiritomod.exe
  • don't extract lolflay.zip and python310.zip, just leave the 5 files (kiritomod.exe, kiritocore.dll, lolflay.zip, python310.zip, python310.dll) in the same folder(Paralogue\Binaries\Win64)
Other than the added clothes, there is no extra content compared to mindflayer.

If you want to help with the project let me know, (the biggest help would packet logs from the original server).

If you can install python 3.10.1 on win 7 then it should work.
Otherwise someone would need to backport the mod to 3.7. And I'm not going to be that someone. :HideThePain:

Update: 049 does not work with my mod.

The character changer is not working. To change clothes use the custom(ise) tab in the bottom right (press space to enable mouse cursor).
To change characters you have to go back to the main menu at the moment :(
After failed countless attempts with mindflayer. This one worked on a first run. Thank you so mych

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
when you say using HJSplit, do you mean rename the files in \Paralogue+0.4.7 .paks
View attachment 1649180
into
View attachment 1649181
and then move to \Paralogue 0.4.5
View attachment 1649184
and then use HJSplit to combine them?

I have tried and both winrar and 7z says it is corrupted
use only Paralogue 0.45 files, files in 0.47 folder are already corrupted, delete them and follow the steps mentioned in my previous post with that. if the mindflayer doesn't work use the alt provided there.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes