3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Reading the comments just makes everything confusing.

Do i just download the latest version up & be fine??? or do i need to do all that is said in the replies?? previous version didn't need any of this lol

Reactions: Ev0lutioN55

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Reading the comments just makes everything confusing.

Do i just download the latest version up & be fine??? or do i need to do all that is said in the replies?? previous version didn't need any of this lol
Because previous versions were not the multiplayer one.

sharpknife

Jan 25, 2020
Any content besides a sub-par scene viewer
Well if it's the closed Beta version (which is Harem mode) then technically, yes. but technically, no. In normal harem mode, you can walk with your chosen character between three rooms and an elevator to choose which spot you want to do kinky things in. Some kinky things require certain locations.

Beta testing harem mode doesn't facilitate a chat between the users as we wander around in each others' presence, but you'd be surprised at how communicative you can be by issuing 'likes' (currency which is used for purchasing new positions or outfits) to other folks and positioning next to or with others.

So, offline harem mode wouldn't have the social factor (which doesn't SOUND like much, but adds a certain kink), and becomes just a more interactive scene viewer with, yes, a few more positions and couplings than the gallery back in 0.34 or whichever.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes