3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

NutsInMouth95

Formerly 'NutsInMouth96'
Nov 25, 2017
Lmao that's it? That's all the harem mode amounts to? I thought there would actually be new scenes, absolute dogshit waste of time lol. Time to delete it I guess.

HCoel

Jan 27, 2020
Lmao that's it? That's all the harem mode amounts to? I thought there would actually be new scenes, absolute dogshit waste of time lol. Time to delete it I guess.
there is a new scene actually at harem mode, beside the gallery mode.

Nilpro

Mar 4, 2018
Can someone upload a torrent version of the latest one pls, cant download from any of the sites :c

thaivirginboy

Apr 6, 2020
i get this message "DummyAuthTicketPlease confirm you have logged into steam and restart the game.
plz help....
i installed the 0.4.5 version..and also installed the crack(kiritomod 002)
i Got this Error too , i checked on guide and it's look like i am followed the guide all process , and still error , Can someone help us ?

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Is there any sort of plot yet, or is it still just a select-your-animation player?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

karim0098

Jun 1, 2020
I downloaded the game, but the game does not come up at all, it comes up with a launcher, it launches, what should I do with the new update?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
So why does the crack want me to be logged in to my steam account? Sry not gonna happen bro.
Why don't you just create a new steam account for that, just like your email for
I downloaded the game, but the game does not come up at all, it comes up with a launcher, it launches, what should I do with the new update?
Get in the line with all the others who ask that question before and read at least 3 pages back for how to fix this issue. ;)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes