3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Theonesmith

May 1, 2020
cant get it to work, says please update. I downloaded from the link on the 1st page. The executable in the binaries folder doesnt open either. Help ?

ADFLJHSN

Dec 16, 2020
Hi there. I tried your method with the game installed from the OP and received an error that I didn't see anyone else getting on the forum. The logs are:
[22:33:50] KiritoError: Couldn't init python UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0xb3 in position 3: invalid start byte
[22:33:50] KiritoError: Init failed.
[22:33:50] KiritoError: Something went wrong, press any key to exit.
Solved the problem today. If anyone else is wondering, Paralogue path must not contain any non-alphabet characters. Worked fine after that.

Apr 22, 2018
[This is a clean copy of 0.4.9 IT IS NOT CRACKED]

Here is a full clean ripped folder of 0.4.9 for those who want to try and crack it.
I've tried it with Kirito ,I've only had luck logging in but not getting into a game lobby.

Update 0.4.9 Patch Notes:
Additions:

• 14 New Experiments

New Outfits:

Permanent:

• Alet: Libero
  • Erika: Succubus Mistress
  • Dr,Anya: Duct Tape Fixes Everything

Weekly Store:

• Dr.Anya: Herdsman's Daydream

Various bugs and exploits addressed.

Send me a DM here if you have any problem with the file or need anything.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2018
Just so you guys know after 0.4.9 it might get harder cracking the harem mode of the game since they are rebuilding how the servers will work.

I believe I saw UniversalConquistador as part of the PH team now, helping make the servers more crack proof no doubt, amazing what good paychecks can do lmao.

I believe he was the first to make a crack for 0.4.5 with Mindflayer

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Doesnt this 0.45 crack offer the exact same content as the demo?Just now we can walk around the ship

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Just so you guys know after 0.4.9 it might get harder cracking the harem mode of the game since they are rebuilding how the servers will work.

I believe I saw UniversalConquistador as part of the PH team now, helping make the servers more crack proof no doubt, amazing what good paychecks can do lmao.

I believe he was the first to make a crack for 0.4.5 with Mindflayer
If you can't beat em, buy em

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
so whats the diff between harem and 0.45 version we have to download? is harem something is not working on 0.45 or what?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
so whats the diff between harem and 0.45 version we have to download? is harem something is not working on 0.45 or what?
Harem mode is the multiplayer part of the game and it can't be accessed with regular cracks.
Mindflayer and KiritoMod are programs used to access multiplayer part of the game but as far as I know they don't work(partially or fully) after 0.4.5 version of the game.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes