3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Any other games like this? Apart from fallendoll
Depends what you mean by like this?

There are games in development that target higher end systems like wild life, carnal instinct, home together, under the horizon, our apartment and probably some others I've forgotten about. They are in various states of development mind you, none are near release but they're all further along than this title.

If you are specifically looking for the xeno genre I don't think there are many, and definitely none with decent graphics.

Meanwhile if you're just looking for a sex sim illusion titles are probably your best bet. They aren't "like this" in terms of what this game is trying to be, or at least advertising itself as, but they are basically a far more fleshed out version of everything Helius has implemented so far. Essentially high fidelity sex sims with a lot more features and customization than you'll find here.

Aug 21, 2022
When i launch the game it says "easy anti cheat isn't installed" and when i go to the easy anti cheat carpet and try to run the easy anti cheat installer nothing happens, please help

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
v0.3.4 was the last version with a VR build, and v0.4.9 is still the latest version because Helius' team don't really do the whole frequent updates thing.

The most they do is upload still images of assets and concept art they probably commissioned for $10-15 a pop on Patreon and Discord, plus the occasional short video showcasing animations they've had finished since 2019. I wouldn't expect a new release any time soon. Most of the Patreon money probably goes toward personal vehicles, TV dinners and OF subscriptions.

I also wouldn't expect another VR release at all. It'd be tough for them to keep the online multiplayer aspect and actually optimize performance.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes