3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
If you waiting for Galatea
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See you in the next year
Interesting, assuming it is not a straight lie to drag the Galatea situation further. I believe steam normally just denies stuff and doesn't play around with adjustments. Here they would go and review every animation ? Damn Helius must have quite a relation with steam.

• Haha
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Kamipo7

Oct 4, 2020
i have a question, does the horse and the pig are implemented somewhere yet or they are juste content teasing who nevers make an appearance in the actual "game" or only 5 years later ?

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Tbf I would hazard a guess that they've got [something] to release, doesn't make sense taking the risk of setting even a loose deadline for themselves otherwise, but I bet they'll release it toward the end of the month to maximize the resubs they get before people start criticising it.

My best bet is that very little of substance has been added other than a new character/map and handful of associated animations. Only significant changes will be that the graphics are worse to accommodate performance complaints and online functionality, they'll have implemented a multi-layered in game currency system and more grind systems (probably still amateurishly tied to basic daily/weekly quests rather than any kind of gameplay loop) and finally they'll have started encrypting client-server traffic and using something like VMProtect to make cracking more difficult.

...having said that is it bad that I'm actually looking forward to this release just to see how Helius screwed it up? This title is worth it just for the drama IMHO.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

No_Ordinary84

Jan 15, 2023
Halo there, can anyone help me? Trying to lunch the game. With the launch.bat there comes and goes a black full screen and nothing more. So i tried with Steam and fixed the anti cheat, the blue scale fully loads but nothing more, game shuts down.
Also tried to update the nvidia driver, moved the game to C:FallenDoll... nothing helps

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

nikome7713

Sep 8, 2021
Halo there, can anyone help me? Trying to lunch the game. With the launch.bat there comes and goes a black full screen and nothing more. So i tried with Steam and fixed the anti cheat, the blue scale fully loads but nothing more, game shuts down.
Also tried to update the nvidia driver, moved the game to C:FallenDoll... nothing helps
Start the KiritoMod049.exe in the Binaries,Win64 folder

• Sad
Reactions: No_Ordinary84
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes