3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
say are the harem event is not avalible or something been waiting in this loading screen for 10 minute now...
Nvm, its work now

Last edited:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
The aforementioned two harem passes shall be launched alongside closed beta phase 2: Celia's harem pass available immediately after phase 2 starts this Christmas and Elizabeth Carter's harem pass added soon after.
Juzi and Yanshi's harem passes are planned to drop after the closed beta ends, but if we keep working at our current speed there's a high probability that you can get your hands on them before the game enters early access, which means that we will be releasing year 2 contents six months earlier than scheduled.
Huge keks
What the fuck are harem passes anyways? It is a season pass or some other trash aint it?
Like, this motherfucker has actually been promising updates and features that should have been in the game for months and they just either disappear or are still there except just delayed for a year

Chambs

Jun 3, 2020
So where did the big talkers go?
Can't come up with fresh excuses?
Maybe they're busy "dogging Galatea"... in their imagination :KEK:
Don't feed the trolls...
Nobody trully believe this shit will ever come out, it's just the same trolls that roam every single cashgrab game thread in this forum

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
except just delayed for a year
and behind a paywall
Don't feed the trolls...
Nobody trully believe this shit will ever come out, it's just the same trolls that roam every single cashgrab game thread in this forum
can't wait for this game to finally release so we get all the
I TOLD YOU YOU HATERS LOOK AT THIS COOL GAME THEY RELEASED 2 years after they were supposed to IT'S SO AWESOME I LOVE IT now that I've purchased $100 worth of battle passes after already spending thousands on patreon I'M OFF TO JERK OFF TO GALATEEA NOW LOSERS after this guy rawdoggs her in front of me so I can unlock the scene for myself

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
and behind a paywall

can't wait for this game to finally release so we get all the
I TOLD YOU YOU HATERS LOOK AT THIS COOL GAME THEY RELEASED 2 years after they were supposed to IT'S SO AWESOME I LOVE IT now that I've purchased $100 worth of battle passes after already spending thousands on patreon I'M OFF TO JERK OFF TO GALATEEA NOW LOSERS after this guy rawdoggs her in front of me so I can unlock the scene for myself
You forgot the "why are the graphics worse," "why does it say server unavailable," "how do I access VR mode" and "how do I play the game I can only play animations."

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
As it has been proven many times over - if it will be good nobody will care. People got memory of goldfish and blow money on crap on daily basis. It only matters if it is good when they play it.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

hoondo

Dec 22, 2020
Never sponsor this game. This scam game hasn't been updated in over a year, considering how much the game has changed, it's been over two years. Backers are steadily dwindling, but still the development team is making close to $60000~70000 a month, and the word they say most is "soon." And until today I was on the supporters discord for their coming"soon" game, got banned for arguing with the admins after capturing a chat with a fucking racist Chinese.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes