3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
The new map being listed in the second part seems to suggest that erotes isn't part of the pending update? This is Helius so there's no way in hell they have a third map even in the concept stage without him teasing concept art/preliminary renders of it for the last 4-5 years.

Still hilarious but not in the way I was hoping. Was expecting more of a dumpster fire release than no release at all.

gameancur3

Aug 23, 2017
why they just dont make some constant report, I following some game developer on ci en, they keep us know what they doing and updating on the game.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I have suggestion for any patron that would see this - demand that Helius stream his work for a least few hours a week. He doesn't need to answer questions or even talk. You may not be able to tell what he is doing but some people should, and through them we can learn whatever he is actually working or pissing around.
And if they make a big deal out of streaming their work - show them middle finger.

Dec 22, 2018
why they just dont make some constant report, I following some game developer on ci en, they keep us know what they doing and updating on the game.
The thing is they're very consistent at reporting disappointment. Maybe with all that patreon funding they need to hire a project manager and a social media rep so they can focus on creating a good game? Just my take.

At the very least you can say that they don't respect their backers.
It's kind of a trust thing. But to be frank I wouldn't either if they kept paying after I'd failed to deliver several times in a row.

If they want to keep paying for Helius to take vacations, provide excuses and sell them concepts which rarely see delivery then where's the incentive for them to improve?

Regardless there will always be some new backers who don't know the project history and fund for a few months since the game is now too big to fail, so voting with your wallet is moot at this point.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes