3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
why just make her as DLC and release it on steam,jesus everybody at the time in 2021,2022 very hope this game release on steam and play online ,share some card sex animation together farm for like if some one dont have it

Man_Den

Oct 14, 2020
I haven't read this topic for a long time. It’s somehow become boring, although cool stories about “monthly updates” are still present. Have the scamlius hamsters really understood something and are no longer praising the project?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I haven't read this topic for a long time. It’s somehow become boring, although cool stories about “monthly updates” are still present. Have the scamlius hamsters really understood something and are no longer praising the project?
They obviously blocked anyone they don't agree with because we are all just haters and that's why they don't post here as much as before :LOL:

Reactions: yessiyuri1 and Wlms

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
guys what about release early access on steam?Has anyone ask Project helius about this on their Patreon?They can get even more money with this

Man_Den

Oct 14, 2020
Wait until you see what I can come up with.
The fact is that when the game is released on Steam, income from Patreon will disappear. And this means no monthly $30K-$90K. But the most important thing is user reviews. It’s not for him to ban users on discord for the poop and clown emoji, and given the technical state of the game, reviews will be fun.
What I mean is that scamlius is trying with all his might to delay the release on Steam and at least somehow assemble a piece of code into something that works more or less stably. Looking at release 0.8.1, this point is still far away. Not to mention the quantity and replay value of the content.

Termigatron

May 4, 2021
The fact is that when the game is released on Steam, income from Patreon will disappear. And this means no monthly $30K-$90K. But the most important thing is user reviews. It’s not for him to ban users on discord for the poop and clown emoji, and given the technical state of the game, reviews will be fun.
What I mean is that scamlius is trying with all his might to delay the release on Steam and at least somehow assemble a piece of code into something that works more or less stably. Looking at release 0.8.1, this point is still far away. Not to mention the quantity and replay value of the content.
dont think they gonna release the game in steam lol, beta test forever

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Not only that but Steam issue refunds, they have strict requirements regarding misrepresenting your product (that extends to external sites) and they take a larger percentage of revenue.

There is no way this gets released on Steam, even in EA, at least for a few years. Maybe it will happen when/if the Patreon subs start drying up and they have some kind of remotely shippable product, although I think both of those things are relatively unlikely to happen in the short to medium term.

kulpinski

Jan 8, 2021
Just paid $35 equal to MYR 174.74 on Patreon to access the game, disappointing

I love Alet, enter the game and see no new sex scenes for her, the animation scenes that may be played are the same as provided in Demo Gallery Mode + with no other costumes except for the one u get by default

Reactions: userstarwars54
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes