3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
2024-02-10 22_15_32-Operation Lovecraft Closed Beta 0.8.0 Progress Report _ Patreon — Mozilla ...png
I love how they worded it "is planned to launch... before Feb 10th 11pm ".

FYI game is still active. I am online in harem rn.
I don't know how Steam updates, but I would assume I get kicked here pretty soon.

• Haha
Reactions: hu lover

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
I think you folks need to chill. They are lunching update by 23:00 pacific, this is still going to be closed beta not a ea launch.

He is not wrong. Supporting patreon or KS projects is like throwing money down the wishing well. Some wells are better than others but still you should consider your money forfeit.
You should, but you should also probably tell the devs to go fuck themselves if they decide to abandon the original premise and use your money to make a live service F2P with none of the originally advertised features.

What that user is advocating for isn't simply accepting that you won't get your money back. They're suggesting that you shouldn't say anything about it either.

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
2024-02-11 00_46_38-Operation Lovecraft Closed Beta 0.8.0 Progress Report _ Patreon — Mozilla ...png

If they knew they were going to be uploading it and telling then us "before 11pm",
why are they just NOW finishing PACKAGING?

That's inept as fuck. Especially considering this is a regular thing.

*********************************************************************************************

Current paying members: 13,210
Current minimum price per month: $4
------------------------------------
~$52,840 PER MONTH

Where does the money go man lol like what the fuck haha
cuz it's NOT in experience, obviously.
crazy-insane.gif
17rgod.jpg

Reactions: Wlms

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Why they don't put price on steam already and be done? they can still milk people that way to
They are going F2P and don't have the store working yet for one, but beyond that Patreon also don't do refunds and Steam have very strict requirements about how you describe your game if you release it in EA that extends to external sites. So they'd need to update all that nonsense on the Steam page about it being a tactical RPG X-COM clone (or whatever the fuck it says now) and make it clear that it's a F2P sex sim with micro-transactions.

Oh also I highly suspect they'll get review bombed. Either by us salty peeps that paid for it years ago on Patreon or by new users interacting with the monetisation system.

I'm also glad see that deployment of the latest patch has gone as smoothly as usual.

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
Why they don't put price on steam already and be done? they can still milk people that way to
I assume they are waiting for the groundwork to be finished.

*********************************************************************************************

New update:
They rolled everything back, I had to re-download the last version(0.7.8b I think)
I never got the 20 Insights. lol

( )
2024-02-11 15_22_11-Operation Lovecraft Closed Beta 0.8.0 _ Patreon — Mozilla Firefox.png

All edits(so far):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Post in total(as of right now):
2024-02-11 15_22_45-Operation Lovecraft Closed Beta 0.8.0 _ Patreon — Mozilla Firefox.png
*NEP can now be used to obtain costumes.

Interesting comments I keep seeing:
2024-02-11 15_26_06-Operation Lovecraft Closed Beta 0.8.0 _ Patreon — Mozilla Firefox.png
2024-02-11 15_26_17-Operation Lovecraft Closed Beta 0.8.0 _ Patreon — Mozilla Firefox.png
2024-02-11 15_26_25-Operation Lovecraft Closed Beta 0.8.0 _ Patreon — Mozilla Firefox.png

They keep using the word "recharged".
I guess the micro-transaction lingo has already started..

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes