3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Rz85, that is not entirely true.

The Sun does not always rise exactly in the east and set exactly in the west. The direction of sunrise and sunset varies throughout the year due to the tilt of the Earth's axis and its orbit around the Sun. This variation is most noticeable at different latitudes and during different times of the year.Feb 11, 2021.
You gonna argue now whatever it rises exactly in the east after saying this?
normally it would be from the west yes that is true, but i said east because the sun never rises from the east. it was metaphorical, don't think too much on it. XD
Bruh, just take the L.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
You gonna argue now whatever it rises exactly in the east after saying this?

Bruh, just take the L.
No. i don't argue, i observe. but lets get back on topic shall we.

we all know and are aware that Operation Lovecraft is still not out yet, but the real question is why is the game still not released yet and the even bigger question is why is it taking so long.

Reactions: Wlms

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
they changed it ,in the first place theyre said this game is gonna be a mmo rpg open world fighting monster ,and get fked by monster when game over just like any 3d ryona game,just like final fantasy 7 remake style ,but when the harem mode came ,theyre changed their mind

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
theyre changed their mind
I think the change of mind was more akin to when they figured out the best way to milk gullible people ad infinitum via patreon and hook people with addictive tendencies with a shitty lootbox system (or gacha, same crap)

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos
Aug 13, 2020
- but the real question is why is the game still not released yet and the even bigger question is why is it taking so long.
Not even a question, facts show us that this is but an ongoing scam, the reasons being brought up time and time again. Only cool guys, trolls or helius staff come to argue.

The real question is what will be the next outrageous if not hilarious episode of this drama, and that's the only reason I come back to check the thread and have a laugh.

The ending has been already spoiled, it's a matter of time.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021

The metaphor is still on point, even with the exemple being mixed up, because as a person (I assume) having a normal intellect, you're able to re-contextualize it in the way it should have been.
Don't act dumb, that won't work my dude.

Unless you just tried to go the basic contrarian way, but again, that doesn't work.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Yes while 'hair strand simulation' is turned on, it goes down to single digits(with sporadic spikes).
It's a 4k laptop, tested at 4k with maxed settings.
not to defend the loser helius but your laptop is not 4k ready lol
rtx 3070 at launch was barely capable of doing 4k, 3080 did better. not to mention you have the laptop variant which is slower.

lower your resolution and your fps will go up

vsilvv

Jun 1, 2020
Sorry if this info is available elsewhere but this thread is enormous: Is there anything in the VR version here that isn't in the demo currently released on Steam?

OMFGKYLE

Mar 17, 2019
I know this game has a multiplayer mode and some animations are reserved for that mode. Is it possible to do those animations in single player mode? As in without other players.

d0tc0m

Jun 15, 2021
Hi excuse me. i want to share this game to my comunity.
with categorical advice on VR
I no longer have headset (I don't enjoyed VR I gave mine to my nephew)
for this game we do the usual steps
• SteamVR and OCULUS APP are install on Windows
• we do a desktop shortcut
• with our headset we run the game with the desktop shortcut

if someone can write me if i'm the right way
thank you

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
excuse me. i want to share this game to my comunity.
If you are playing in the closed beta, then the mode for vr has been cut out there so far (in the harem it is definitely not there, and in the single player you can watch scenes from the first person, but there are few scenes)

RoadAnarchy

Jun 9, 2021
the release date for this game is like a human being having the ability to fly like a bird. Just not gonna happen.
It will be released one day lad, but it will not be on par with what most of the older supporters had in mind. Many people here will agree that the whole experience will be underwhelming at best.
But we are flogging a dead horse by now lad, even if the arse game is released someday it will always be a cash grab.
Maybe one day those fellows will put their quids on a good game.

Reactions: Wlms and hu lover
Aug 26, 2018
Not even a question, facts show us that this is but an ongoing scam, the reasons being brought up time and time again. Only cool guys, trolls or helius staff come to argue.

The real question is what will be the next outrageous if not hilarious episode of this drama, and that's the only reason I come back to check the thread and have a laugh.

The ending has been already spoiled, it's a matter of time.
Catch me up on this? Your commentary intrigued me.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes