3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

BobKilan

Jun 26, 2019
I'm 100% sure that that 46 sex scenes for Juzi will be the same animation from other existing characters. Or at least 50% of it.
Of the several billion people on Earth how many have sex in the same positions? Aside from some flavor differences of what is offered, slight adjustments, they're going to be largely the same. They're tailored fit for the body size/shape and stuff but they're ultimately going to be the same positions unless its a new creature or something.

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
Galatea will be release,they just gonna need to change her height taller a little bit and steam will agree with that

BobKilan

Jun 26, 2019
Galatea will be release,they just gonna need to change her height taller a little bit and steam will agree with that
Helius has claimed they've done this and Steam agreed like three times now. Still waiting. Notice how he hasn't actually announced since the poll who is next, but then releases a locked info Patreon update about a character to force people to sub and see if it mentions the next character, then the next update still doesn't explain the next character and only the one we know of now being released? We're still waiting on that poll announcement of who is next as he drags out sub month after month before announcing "sorry Galatea fans but she got denied after all, but thanks for the subs! until next time I claim she is soon".

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
Honest question; Considering length of time and budget, how many of these monthly updates do you consider real progress towards completing the game? (Not re-works, etc.)
I didn't buy the game. You may find this helpful though:
Most people in this thread don't own the game so i'm not sure if you should take their words for it.

So far in 0.79 there are 2 new characters, roughly 100+ new sex scenes, 60 new outfit sets and 60 (not sure about this one, I haven't collected them all) costume pieces.
Some environment interactions like masturbation, glory hole and machine fuck.

iirc there will be a new character coming and the game will be upgraded into UE5 next month.

EDIT: Oh forgot that there's a new map and small things like framerate improvements and pole dance.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Tay623 just checked steam store and looked at my game wishlist here is what it still says:

OL status.png

NNikola, 23:00 hours is 11:00 PM in Pacific time, its past 11:00 PM over here, but we could still wait 2 hours and see what happens, i am anxious and eager about this game being available to buy on steam as much as you are. hopefully we hear something soon, you and me both. :)

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I think you folks need to chill. They are lunching update by 23:00 pacific, this is still going to be closed beta not a ea launch.
View attachment 3343750

Find yourself a life partner that simps for you the way people in this Discord server do for Scamlius
He is not wrong. Supporting patreon or KS projects is like throwing money down the wishing well. Some wells are better than others but still you should consider your money forfeit.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes