3.80 star(s) 62 Votes

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
maybe its no the newest version, but i found a person that share the game several months ago... maybe is the 0.7 or similar, i dont downloaded yet, its in breachforums you can search Operation Lovecraft Fallen Doll Playtest there
I am downloading this version as we speak, I will check it out and if it's good - I'll inform the people here. Could be worth looking into, especially if it's more recent than 0.49, especially.

Reactions: hu lover

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
^^You know game is online only, doesn't work without server connection AND on top of that it also has denuvo, right?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I am downloading this version as we speak, I will check it out and if it's good - I'll inform the people here. Could be worth looking into, especially if it's more recent than 0.49, especially.
thanks for letting us know, let me know how it goes.
^^You know game is online only, doesn't work without server connection AND on top of that it also has denuvo, right?
:ROFLMAO:

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Very much well aware.

As for the download on the other site - do NOT download it. It has a executing python file which is launched the second you run the game, which is actually just 0.49, just renamed - the "launcher" file has been modified to execute a Python file called "stub" which then gets randomly renamed while it steals your data in the background lol. I love VM's.

1710558506740.png

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Very much well aware.

As for the download on the other site - do NOT download it. It has a executing python file which is launched the second you run the game, which is actually just 0.49, just renamed - the "launcher" file has been modified to execute a Python file called "stub" which then gets randomly renamed while it steals your data in the background lol. I love VM's.

View attachment 3447392
thanks for informing us

Reactions: .Sirene

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
thanks for informing us
I'm not going to lie, I was willing to just launch it and run - but then I was curious as to why there was a file from Python in there - I had assumed it was maybe for the server launcher, but then I ran it through VS and checked, scanned it and found it was a Trojan. I then panicked, thinking maybe it executed on my machine - which, it did - but luckily, I killed the connection before it could do any real damage. :)

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I'm not going to lie, I was willing to just launch it and run - but then I was curious as to why there was a file from Python in there - I had assumed it was maybe for the server launcher, but then I ran it through VS and checked, scanned it and found it was a Trojan. I then panicked, thinking maybe it executed on my machine - which, it did - but luckily, I killed the connection before it could do any real damage. :)
you are a very clever minded and wise, and thank you for your sincere reply. :)

staying protected is paramount, and every time i download a game i always make sure to first do a protection scan of the zip file firstly to make sure the files are safe. some viruses or trojans can be hidden within an game's executable, one time i downloaded a game and i didn't know the game's .exe was malicious. i launched the game at first to try and play the game, but the game auto exited and my anti virus program detected the .exe as malicious. because of this, i had to delete the game and download a version that was virus free.

i am glad to hear you are being wise and careful on what you download, the way i see it is simply this. "better safe than sorry."

Reactions: CheatCode

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
you are a very clever minded and wise, and thank you for your sincere reply. :)

staying protected is paramount, and every time i download a game i always make sure to first do a protection scan of the zip file firstly to make sure the files are safe. some viruses or trojans can be hidden within an game's executable, one time i downloaded a game and i didn't know the game's .exe was malicious. i launched the game at first to try and play the game, but the game auto exited and my anti virus program detected the .exe as malicious. because of this, i had to delete the game and download a version that was virus free.

i am glad to hear you are being wise and careful on what you download, the way i see it is simply this. "better safe than sorry."
If you're running Windows, the best way to handle it is to set up a VM - it doesn't have to be powerful, and run any unknown applications there - it is very rare and hard for a Trojan or Virus to breakout of that VM environment, while it can be done - it has to take time - meaning, if something DOES show up - you can kill the environment and thus the infection risk along with it.

If you look up here - you can follow this tutorial -

Reactions: CheatCode and farom

CheatCode

May 9, 2019
maybe its no the newest version, but i found a person that share the game several months ago... maybe is the 0.7 or similar, i dont downloaded yet, its in breachforums you can search Operation Lovecraft Fallen Doll Playtest there
nah bro i reported that trash, its a hack file DO NOT DOWNLOAD! it will fucked up your pc im 90% sure your the POS who bait people in to downloading at that breach forums YOUR SUS!

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
Wtf this game have Update 0.8.1.5 and the version that exists here still 0.4.9??? Apparently, the one who hacked the version at that time had already passed away to Paradise or Hell...

3.80 star(s) 62 Votes