3.80 star(s) 66 Votes

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
No, last i recently checked its not Groundhog's Day.

MaestreOfChaos was just a bit upset that hoondo skimmed over his post he wrote, or he didn't read his post at all.
It's very Groundhog Day isn't it?

I know it's not actually the day, I'm saying the thread in many aspects is very much like the movie. The fact that there are literally hundreds of posts, asking why there is no newer version than 0.49 is just... Well, Groundhog Day.

• Sad
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I know it's not actually the day, I'm saying the thread in many aspects is very much like the movie. The fact that there are literally hundreds of posts, asking why there is no newer version than 0.49 is just... Well, Groundhog Day.
okay. :)

i like you, you are funny. :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: .Sirene

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
All good, it was a bit of a stupid joke, I just find it always funny that this site has a very, very good Search Function and yet, it goes ignored.

I like you too :)
i thought the joke was rather funny.

you make a strong point about the search function, from time to time i use the site's main search engine to search up threads more succinctly.

Reactions: .Sirene

Nihil5320

Jul 2, 2022
Yes, UniversalConquistador made the first crack of the online version, then quickly got poached by Scamlius, quite possibly to come up with tighter anti piracy measures. That's were all the yes men and horny supporter's money go.
That and I think the last time he popped in this thread he said he was redoing the games network model in general. Which shouldn't come as a surprise seeing as Helius hadn't implemented any kind of encryption, was using a rest api for realtime communication (e.g. updating player positions) and the server barely did anything anyway which is why they got an emulator working so quickly in the first place.

That rest api part is just... I don't even know how you make an Unreal Engine game and end up deciding that's the best approach. I've only used it in passing but I'm pretty sure they have libraries for multiplayer and you'd need to go out of your way to fuck up this badly, and they have templates like Shooter Game with multiplayer implementations that you could rip off as a starting point.

It was the same thing with their logging system. It's insane that they've managed to get this far with these kind of skills tbh, even if it has taken them a decade.

friemelpiemel92

Mar 21, 2022
So let me get this straight.
You've downloaded(pirated) the game using gofile link. Your antivirus probably deleted some files every time you run it because it thinks it is a virus then you decided to "reverify" the game you've pirated, using steam :WaitWhat:
No, none at all.

I downloaded this game using the Gofile link.
It ran good and all, but I decided to delete it afterward due to its lackluster nature, and the fact it almost overheated my motherboard after less than 5 minutes of "gameplay".

Later that afternoon/evening I decided to play a different game (wich so happens to be on Steam)
And I kept having a verification problem with THAT game.
Wich was odd because it ran just fine earlier that day, before I downloaded Fallen Doll from the Gofile link.

I made full scans of my HD, nothing was found (luckilly), but it does seem rather odd and more than not coincidential, that the afore mentioned game suddenly did not do what it always did.

I had to fully reinstall the aforementioned game for it to work properly again, and the problem was solved.
I do however keep my fingers crossed, I haven't touched on other games yet. (I fear for my Skyrim modlist)

There, I hope I straightened it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rata2110

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
No, none at all.

I downloaded this game using the Gofile link.
It ran good and all, but I decided to delete it afterward due to its lackluster nature, and the fact it almost overheated my motherboard after less than 5 minutes of "gameplay".

Later that afternoon/evening I decided to play a different game (wich so happens to be on Steam)
Wich was odd because it ran just fine earlier that day, before I downloaded Fallen Doll from the Gofile link.

I made full scans of my HD, nothing was found (luckilly), but it does seem rather odd and more than not coincidential, that the afore mentioned game suddenly did not do what it always did.

I had to fully reinstall the aforementioned game for it to work properly again, and the problem was solved.
I do however keep my fingers crossed, I haven't touched on other games yet. (I fear for my Skyrim modlist)

There, I hope I straightened it out.
It makes more sense now. But viruses don't usually go around deleting random files, that's like a signature move of an anti-virus at work. Maybe check quarantined files if you have a working anti-virus on your system. I know a few games(bought on steam) had an issue with some of those in the past.

Aug 13, 2020
No, none at all.
-
-
It's easy to fall into our own post hoc fallacies.
Just anecdotical data but I've had to add a couple Steam games to AV exclusions, iirc it happened to me with Crysis 2.

TCO

Apr 14, 2020
Kinda sad to see the state this game is in. Saw it a long long long time ago and liked the models and the supposed story premise.

• Sad
Reactions: M_e_*

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
doood, you sat for 2 years without making a comment on anything?

He said it was sarcasm. And the final sentence says:
"If you want to download newer versions you need to pay(to scamlius)."
can someone please tell me what scamlius is? sounds like a scam to me.

without any proof of what scamlius is actually defined as, i am going to assume its a scam of some sort.

3.80 star(s) 66 Votes