probka11111

Sep 15, 2019
Для тех, кто не может запустить игру,

Запустите командную строку от имени администратора и скопируйте это

setx OPENSSL_ia32cap ~ 0x20000000

Причина падения куклы упала из-за того, что новый процессор Intel больше не поддерживает старый Unreal Engine 4

(нашел это на реддите)

Я не очень знаком с этой командой, но у меня она работала в следующем формате " setx OPENSSL_ia32cap ":~0x20000000" /m ", подтверждаю, работает. Процессор Alder Lake.

Reactions: Firesnake

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
im having the same problem idk why, i have vr connected and everything
You have two options for starting/playing pirated vr games:
  1. Playing the game using oculus link or airlink.
    • Connect vr headset to pc using oculus link(cable) or oculus air link(wireless).
    • After you see your desktop within vr, start the game from there.
  2. Playing the game using virtual desktop and steamvr.
    • Add the game to your steam library(you can freely add non-steam games to your steam library).
    • Right click the added game, click properties then check the option that says "include in vr library".
    • Connect vr headset to your pc using virtual desktop.
    • After you see your desktop, press menu button on the left controller of your headset to open virtual desktop menu.
    • Click launch steamvr button.
    • Wait for steamvr to open then press menu button on left controller again to open steamvr menu.
    • Find the game from your library and play it.
NOTE: When using virtual desktop, some games don't recognize oculus quest controllers properly. In that case use oculus link or airlink method instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blake639

adq2r1

Oct 19, 2018
You have two options for starting/playing pirated vr games:
  1. Playing the game using oculus link or airlink.
    • Connect vr headset to pc using oculus link(cable) or oculus air link(wireless).
    • After you see your desktop within vr, start the game from there.
  2. Playing the game using virtual desktop and steamvr.
    • Add the game to your steam library(you can freely add non-steam games to your steam library).
    • Right click the added game, click properties then check the option that says "include in vr library".
    • Connect vr headset to your pc using virtual desktop.
    • After you see your desktop, press menu button on the left controller of your headset to open virtual desktop menu.
    • Click launch steamvr button.
    • Wait for steamvr to open then press menu button on left controller again to open steamvr menu.
    • Find the game from your library and play it.
NOTE: When using virtual desktop, some games don't recognize oculus quest controllers properly. In that case use oculus link or airlink method instead.
thanks a bunch, turns out i just downloaded the wrong crack for the game...thanks for the answer though

Reactions: Purple_Heart
Sep 24, 2022
Hey I realize that I'm late to the party here, but when I click on the cracked shipping file nothing happens. I know for a fact it's in the right spot but all it does is start a background process instead of actually opening the game. When I try to open the actual game's exe file it prompts me for a key.

Reactions: fghfghhhh

fghfghhhh

Apr 17, 2020
Hey I realize that I'm late to the party here, but when I click on the cracked shipping file nothing happens. I know for a fact it's in the right spot but all it does is start a background process instead of actually opening the game. When I try to open the actual game's exe file it prompts me for a key.
same here

Mcoff

May 5, 2021
I've put the password into the activation prompt and it says "unable to connect to the remote server"
How do I get around this?

3rr0rn0d4t4

Apr 30, 2022
Ayo this shit keeps on requestiing the activation key y'all got anyways of how to bypass or turn this shit off?

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes