lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
I'm sorry but what is the latest cracked version I can download? I only find the 1.31 version in the original post but that seems to be from 2019? New here so sorry if this is a silly question. Regards.
1.31 is the most recent of this one. The dev dropped this one and redid it under the name Operation Lovecraft. That one is labelled to be released on Steam eventually but is being modelled on a free-to-pay model. Here's the link.

Reactions: Prime68
Sep 16, 2017
Why is it not working, i put the crack in place, no anti virus warnings, correct Non-VR game version and crack. Yet when i start the game it just do nothing, no error/crash message, no running in background. It simply does nothing !!!

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Why is it not working, i put the crack in place, no anti virus warnings, correct Non-VR game version and crack. Yet when i start the game it just do nothing, no error/crash message, no running in background. It simply does nothing !!!
Delete/turn off that antivirus, it probably quarantined or deleted something required for game to work.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
It works fine on Windows 10. You are either doing something wrong or something on your machine is causing the problem. My guess is retarded antivirus.

Sep 16, 2017
It works fine on Windows 10. You are either doing something wrong or something on your machine is causing the problem. My guess is retarded antivirus.
No that's not it, AV would report if it takes an action, i finds nothing in it's activity history. game or crack broken.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
No that's not it, AV would report if it takes an action, i finds nothing in it's activity history. game or crack broken.
Both are working fine on my system, that's why I think problem is on your end. Maybe some program(s) running in background is causing it, try closing anything that might interfere with the game, such as recording programs or any other programs with osd features such as rivatuner.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2017
Both are working fine on my system, that's why I think problem is on your end. Maybe some program(s) running in background is causing it, try closing anything that might interfere with the game, such as recording programs or any other programs with osd features such as rivatuner.
Does this game has any requirements?

Reactions: Kirzee
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes