Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Also just FYI, the game was pulled from the developers site. So as far as I know this is the only place that still has it for download. The developers are trying to get Steam to approve Project Lovecraft and their new girl Galatea (which is basically the girl from this game) - but one issue is the girls and them (appearing) to be of younger age. While the age of consent in Japan is 14yrs of age, it doesn't apply to the rest of the world. So the age thing for them is a problem and they are pulling/updating content to comply. Currently it looks like Steam will approve her, but she needs to be made taller so does not appear so young.
so shorter girls aren't old enough to be 18.. do people even look outside their windows anymore? or walk the streets? or just go outside??? fuck, I see them a lot.. in random places.

Reactions: Gabaw

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
EDIT: Just because it says hot patched, does not mean it's pre-cracked. You still have to download the patch here and follow the instructions of file replacement: https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-doll-v1-31-project-helius.1330/post-2132607

I downloaded the Non-VR 1.31 hotpatched version:

But when I run WindowsNoEditor/FallenDoll.exe, it asks for activation.

If I run WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe, it asks for activation.

How do you get around this?

Reactions: Gabaw and tetra221

TCO

Apr 14, 2020
I'm unable to launch the game. i keep getting a notice that says "Fatal error" before the app crashes
I've done what the crack installation guide saids
I opened the command prompt and typed in setx OPENSSL_ia32cap ~0x20000000
I even renamed the crack to FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping because someone in here said it would work
Nothing, it still says "Fatal error" before crashing
both the crack and the game are the Non-VR versions, I have checked and doubled checked to make sure I wasn't using the wrong ones
Can someone help me? I have no idea what's going on and what I did wrong if I did do anything wrong.

• Love
Reactions: NiceGaming
Jun 26, 2019
that's like asking "Can I tow a 3 ton trailer if my vehicle has 200HP?"
that kinda down~ i almost download it, i dont wanna push this potato laptop i might get a BSOD sign hahaha! maybe ill try on my desktop hope my anti virus wont detect any files that may lead to deleting the files!! haha

veturmalice

Jun 10, 2022
I downloaded the crack and put it in the folder but it still asks for an activation key
edit: I've also tried launching from the crack exe and nothing happens

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes