hmoobmod

Jun 10, 2022
Just tried it, it's alright - I guess compared to Fallen Doll Operation Lovecraft this is behind the times. Still nice though.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
HP doesn't matter as much as torque does. :geek:
yes, exactly, and neither matter as much as grip. Then take into account cornering ability and other things and realise that just stating your RAM is literaly useless...
CPU? GPU? OS? RAM speed and generation? as well, preferably?...

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Just tried it, it's alright - I guess compared to Fallen Doll Operation Lovecraft this is behind the times. Still nice though.
because this one is their very first game. frankly, i'm on the opposite, i don't like Operation Lovecraft. i dunno why, don't get me wrong, i don't hate monster...just not like the way gameplay process. i kept comging back and gave it a try but still never found myself satisfied. instead i prefer this one where i can do what ever i want to her without limited to some scenes. i could fondle her booby, play with her tongue...i felt the freedom exist. not by traping in moving sfm.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
because this one is their very first game. frankly, i'm on the opposite, i don't like Operation Lovecraft. i dunno why, don't get me wrong, i don't hate monster...just not like the way gameplay process. i kept comging back and gave it a try but still never found myself satisfied. instead i prefer this one where i can do what ever i want to her without limited to some scenes. i could fondle her booby, play with her tongue...i felt the freedom exist. not by traping in moving sfm.
wait you can do that in this game?

hmoobmod

Jun 10, 2022
I don't like the monster stuff. :D I like the smooth animation, but I wish there is better transition or what note, check out osex ..on skyrim, i like it better, but skyrim is just too old.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
so... i had windows 7 before and this game started without any issue,,, now i have windows 10 and its not starting,,, replaced shipping file with crack still nothing,,, totally blank

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
so... i had windows 7 before and this game started without any issue,,, now i have windows 10 and its not starting,,, replaced shipping file with crack still nothing,,, totally blank
It has nothing to do with os. I have windows 10, game is working fine.

turtlehamstring

Jun 30, 2022
I'm having difficulties trying tk run the VR crack. I have it set up in SteamVR, but everytime I launch it runs the non-VR pc version. I've tried both cracks with no luck and neither launch in VR with my Quest 2. Any help?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Graphically it's not as impressive but at least in this game you can change hairstyle, breast size, public hair and some other basic customization. Can't do that in Operation Lovecraft...yet

Reactions: GreatBuddy

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Graphically it's not as impressive but at least in this game you can change hairstyle, breast size, public hair and some other basic customization. Can't do that in Operation Lovecraft...yet
yea you can change a lot of things in this that in turn then break the animations by causing clipping and spinning hair XD

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
yea you can change a lot of things in this that in turn then break the animations by causing clipping and spinning hair XD
I hasn't notice any clipping in this one. The latest Operation Lovecraft 0.49 however have a lot of clipping and bugs even without any customization.

Reactions: lynxrus

BetterJMP

Feb 3, 2019
I'm sorry but what is the latest cracked version I can download? I only find the 1.31 version in the original post but that seems to be from 2019? New here so sorry if this is a silly question. Regards.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes