Iliketits123

Mar 17, 2022
I dont understand, the vr version lacks so much of the content that im seeing in the screenshots. Is the vr version different or i made a mistake and im playing the free beta version without knowing? Plus it says 1.30 in the menu.

Reactions: Yammot99

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
I dont understand, the vr version lacks so much of the content that im seeing in the screenshots. Is the vr version different or i made a mistake and im playing the free beta version without knowing? Plus it says 1.30 in the menu.
I'm not sure if you are aware but this game died before even get released. Also, most VR version has their own world apart from the normal version just for compatibility issue. So, I'm not surprised if the VR lacks content or is a whole different beast all together. Most of the information about the game disappeared or is buried deep into their Patreon's locked posts.

Iliketits123

Mar 17, 2022
I'm not sure if you are aware but this game died before even get released. Also, most VR version has their own world apart from the normal version just for compatibility issue. So, I'm not surprised if the VR lacks content or is a whole different beast all together. Most of the information about the game disappeared or is buried deep into their Patreon's locked posts.
I just wanted to know if its normal or if i made a mistake

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
It seems like most of these mechanics only work in the Nightclub scene. Therefore, you must buy it first to unlock it and then press Select to use it.

CONTROLS

1, 2, 3, 4: Male Display Mode
5: Hide/Display Device
A: Last Sex Phase
C: Eye Tracking Mode
D: Next Sex Phase
S: Decrease Speed
U: Hide/Display UI
W: Increase Speed
X: Camera Mode
Z: Shop

CHEATS

G: Add money
H: Recover Stamina
L: Lock Stamina/Sensitivity
Q: Skip to Next Day

CAMERA

Right Click & Drag: Rotate Camera
Scroll Mouse Wheel: Zoom in/out
Middle Click & Drag: Pan Camera

STATUS

Erika's physical status consists of three elements.

Stamina: As you take action, Erika's Stamina will deplete. Should Stamina drop to 0, the show must end.
Each day, Stamina will automatically regenerate 50% or higher with the Intoxication perk.
It can also be manually recharged after show for a minimal fee.

Sensitivity: Some actions will increase Erika's Sensitivity at the cost of insignificant Stamina.
The higher the Sensitivity Level, the lower the Stamina cost of orgasms.

Ecstasy: Some intenser actions will increase Erika's Ecstasy instead of Sensitivity.
Erika climaxes when Ecstasy bar is full. Orgasms cost considerable Stamina.

PROP LIST

Here you can switch active prop or unlock new ones.
Note that some props require a specific dress status or a certain posture to come into play.

STAGE

Here you can unlock new scenarios, clean the stage, reset camera and change Erika's costume.
Hover your cursor above the Speed panel and scroll the mouse wheel to toggle through different animations.

GUEST LIST

The Purple bars to the left represent the Satisfaction of the audience.
Guests will leave if the show has their Satisfaction maximized or depleted.
Each guest will pay a tip every time Erika reaches an orgasm.
The symbol of a headwear represents the guest's occupations.
There are a total of five different occupations: Student, Laborer, Clerk, Elite and Capitalist.
Guests have particular preferences, which are represented by icons in the right of their name tags.
The red icon indicates what kind of performance would raise their Satisfaction and increase their tip amount, while the blue one does the opposite.
However, after certain rounds they would leave regardless of Satisfaction Level.

Bodyparts: Vaginal, Anal, Butt, Face & Mouth, Bust, Leg & Foot
Props: Penis, BDSM, Sex Toy, Hand

SYSTEM

Here you can find the tutorial, end today's show, open settings menu and exit the game.
After the show you can invest in various perks or recharge Erika's Stamina.
Keep in mind that you must pay a weekly maintenance fee, otherwise the experiment will be terminated, so keep an eye out for your balance!

Last edited:
Reactions: goguorange

Iliketits123

Mar 17, 2022
Isnt there a way to lower the graphics down? I have a 1060 and a i5 6600 and the game runs like shit, i wish i could turn the graphics down a bit especially of the surroundings, isnt there a way to increase the framerate? The game is great, such a bummer that it runs like this. Im playing in vr

Last edited:

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
Isnt there a way to lower the graphics down? I have a 1060 and a i5 6600 and the game runs like shit, i wish i could turn the graphics down a bit especially of the surroundings, isnt there a way to increase the framerate? The game is great, such a bummer that it runs like this.
When you first launch the game, the Options has a Quality settings. It's a bummer that it affects everything including textures...

PS: The game is made using the Unreal Engine. That said, there are tons of tweeks you can do to optimize the game. Just search the internet.

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Been forever, since I played this.
Story mode a thing yet?
hate to break it to you but this is abandoned, probably for good
they are now working on operation lovecraft
well...as in working to make it as grindy and unenjoyable as possible but still, working I guess...

• Sad
Reactions: Ritsujin

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
hate to break it to you but this is abandoned, probably for good
they are now working on operation lovecraft
well...as in working to make it as grindy and unenjoyable as possible but still, working I guess...
Yeah... Unfortunately, I like this one more than the other... Idk...
well, you have sex in a club to get money to have more sex later
pretty fuckin dope if you ask me XD
This...
Buy clothes, hair, positions, etc. Not that the other doesn't have or won't have but... Yeah... We will see...

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah... Unfortunately, I like this one more than the other... Idk...

This...
Buy clothes, hair, positions, etc. Not that the other doesn't have or won't have but... Yeah... We will see...
even if it will have, I can't be arsed to fucking go online to jerk off, all while also needing to grind for it
at that point I may as well work a weekend and go spend that money on some hoe I find in a club and fuck her afterwards for fuck's sake

novatallion

Oct 11, 2019
Could somebody who understand the way of cheating.. Expand this kind of work I've found?

I've found the ecstasy address on cheat engine
18242F33208
But,i was unable to change the value
It always turn back to normal value..

Could someone expand the cheat so i could get her instant full ecstasy??

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes