Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
You don't need a key, it's cracked.
Click "more info" below "crack" section in the original post and read what's written there.

gimpoid

Jan 28, 2018
How do I leave the first room in the VR version? she just stands next to the fireplace and I cant go to the club etc I read other people here talking about

Monksk!3

Jan 13, 2022
You don't need a key, it's cracked.
Click "more info" below "crack" section in the original post and read what's written there.
I tried doing that and it still didn't work, I try running the crack exe in the path that they said and it doesnt do anything. Going back to the main exe file WindowsNoEditor/FallenDoll.exe and it still made me go through the activation page

Reactions: ubblesnop

SilentBlow666

Jan 7, 2022
I tried doing that and it still didn't work, I try running the crack exe in the path that they said and it doesnt do anything. Going back to the main exe file WindowsNoEditor/FallenDoll.exe and it still made me go through the activation page
U need to run FallenDoll(Beta1.31)\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping_bupotiling03_VR.exe

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
U need to run FallenDoll(Beta1.31)\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping_bupotiling03_VR.exe

I don't know about the other guy but this didn't work for me.

If I sign up for the guy's Patreon, will I be able to play this? Or is it screwed up for everyone?

args48

Jun 12, 2020
For those who can't run the game,

Run Command Prompt as Administrator and Copy this

setx OPENSSL_ia32cap ~0x20000000

The Reason Falled Doll Crashed because Newer Intel CPU doesnt Support old Unreal Engine 4 anymore

(Found this on reddit)
This is the fix for the game not launching with the crack. However, this is a bad fix. This command disables AES_NI instruction sets of newer processors.

To revert this:
Type Environment Variables into windows search and press enter.
Click Environment Variables.
Select ~0x20000000 press Delete.
Press OK to exit.

It's fine to run the command if you want to play the game, just make sure you revert it later because you are essentially limiting your processor in other applications.

quates

Apr 8, 2022
it tells me oculusHMD could not be found as i try to start the game....
cant find anything about it...

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes