Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
There is 2 diffrend fallendol games here if I am right one is working the other one on steam does work this one some can run it other one you need an activasion key

Teny93

Apr 10, 2021
For those who can't run the game,

Run Command Prompt as Administrator and Copy this

setx OPENSSL_ia32cap ~0x20000000

The Reason Falled Doll Crashed because Newer Intel CPU doesnt Support old Unreal Engine 4 anymore

(Found this on reddit)
Thanks buddy! Finally works on my new machine!
Indeed fixed problems with some other games like HL Alyx, too!
More people need to see your post.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: gjkjhjohjoho737

cw esxx334'

Feb 23, 2022
Yeah I can see the protection. ElecKey. Been cracked before. (Usually by unpacking main executables, patching routines that try to provide a uniqueness to hardware IDs, and then lic keys genned for those IDs.)

I tried to upload my unpacked but too large.

I don't like file hosts but eh... (Success though.)

ONLY FOR 1.31 DOWNLOAD. Check Pages 80-90. CANNOT BE USED WITH 1.30.

Zippyshare:
Zippyshare:

Replace .\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe with the one I've patched above (use non-VR or VR).

Don't use the original shortcuts to Fallen Doll. They still point to the Loader at .\WindowsNoEditor/FallenDoll.exe which can be deleted if you want. (You can also update any shortcuts to the cracked executable...)

Note that I have not tested anything except having started "Endless Mode" to see if it'd load 3D-models. Everything else seems to work but I'm not into these kinds of games really. I just patch things for a friend. Enjoy.
hey uh can u help me? I've deleted the original shipping.exe and replaced it with ur cracked one but when I want to launch the game it just doesn't work, not crashed but when I click on it doesn't do anything

Anonim_playr

Nov 14, 2022
есть у кого вся игра? не могу встать с ошибкой при загрузке файлов

asdasdsadasdasd

May 23, 2018
Yo!
It seems a lot of people have issues with running the game, I am one of them :D

So here is step by step what I did if anyone is interested in lending the unlucky few a hand, we would be happy!

I downloaded 1.31(non-vr) + 1.31(non-vr) crack

Replaced (and renamed the original file to something else) the FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping with the crack (in Fallendoll(Beta1.31)/WindowsNoEditor/FallenDoll/Binaries/Win64

When I try to open the crack in Fallendoll(Beta1.31)/WindowsNoEditor/FallenDoll/Binaries/Win64, it looks like it will launch but doesn't.
Then I tried to replace the FallenDoll launcher in the main folder. But when I try to open it it gives me "Failed to open descriptor file ../../../Folder/FallenDoll.uproject

I have tried opening both with admin privileges and nothing changed, then tried to open them in win7 compatibility mode, and still no luck.

The cursed few would be happy for your help! Thank you for helping us fap :D

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Teny93

Apr 10, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-doll-v1-31-project-helius.1330/post-9603619

Yo!
It seems a lot of people have issues with running the game, I am one of them :D

So here is step by step what I did if anyone is interested in lending the unlucky few a hand, we would be happy!

I downloaded 1.31(non-vr) + 1.31(non-vr) crack

Replaced (and renamed the original file to something else) the FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping with the crack (in Fallendoll(Beta1.31)/WindowsNoEditor/FallenDoll/Binaries/Win64

When I try to open the crack in Fallendoll(Beta1.31)/WindowsNoEditor/FallenDoll/Binaries/Win64, it looks like it will launch but doesn't.
Then I tried to replace the FallenDoll launcher in the main folder. But when I try to open it it gives me "Failed to open descriptor file ../../../Folder/FallenDoll.uproject

I have tried opening both with admin privileges and nothing changed, then tried to open them in win7 compatibility mode, and still no luck.

The cursed few would be happy for your help! Thank you for helping us fap :D

RobatoSenapi

Nov 14, 2022
hi people, can someone tell me how do i launch the game? i downloaded it and the crack, put the crack where it says to put it and still when i launch it opens backer authentication and wants activation key. pls help...

Botlike1313

Aug 29, 2019
Personally , when i pasted and run the crack itself - the game launched just fine. The first exe still requires activation but it's fine , just use the crack.
Can confirm it works perfectly with VR too.

Nov 6, 2022
Personally , when i pasted and run the crack itself - the game launched just fine. The first exe still requires activation but it's fine , just use the crack.
Can confirm it works perfectly with VR too.
any chance of you posting the files that you hold because i cant seem to even get the cracked version to work i may be doing it wrong, if you could either send me your files or send me a screen shot of how your files are organised it may help me fix my issue thanks.

Bardo159

May 16, 2017
Hey guys, for those who have problem with DLLS, just install the .exe in \WindowsNoEditor\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us

Bruhmungus

Jun 11, 2021
So I deleted the " FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe" from FallenDollBeta131hotpatched.zip\FallenDoll(Beta1.31)\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64, and then installed "FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping_bupotiling03.exe" where the one I deleted was, but when I open the game via FallenDollBeta131hotpatched.zip\FallenDoll(Beta1.31)\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll.exe, activation key is still required. Did I do something wrong?

edit: when I try to open with FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping_bupotiling03.exe it just straight up doesn't open. It shows the hourglass on my mouse but doesn't open anything. tried the command prompt above starting with setx/Setx. Still wouldn't do anything

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes