3.80 star(s) 63 Votes
Feb 15, 2018
I don't know why waste all this effort and money to protect themselves against couple hundred pirates...The online thing really sucks ass I'm a supporter and feel cheated I've been trying to get in the servers for 2 days and managed to get in only once only to find chinese written errors everywhere I click and have 0 progress transferred.From monthly updates and single player we went to yearly updates and online seriously people greed have no limits...

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
No, Helius is too proud to say "I failed". Oregano (the "denuvo surprise" guy) has confirmed this many times.
If only his pride extended to doing well in his work, rather than just denying he's doing poorly. All the time arguing and censoring with backers should've been work done on the game.

edhorren

Jul 5, 2019
They could literally develop only gallery mode and release new content in forms of dlc.
That's something I could totally get behind: Gallery Mode with the latest and greatest animations, and additional DLC over time to introduce new Xenos and scenes. In fact, no reason to do anything more than that for my pledge.

hiroki2709

Sep 16, 2019
View attachment 2443121

Support tickets closed, don't expect much help getting your stuff sorted out if you're missing backer rewards, etc. Also this means for a refund open the ticket with Patreon, then your payment provider. Or quote this when going to your payment provider.

Also good on Pasix for taking a break. I don't know why anyone tries this hard for a guy they know is lying and who doesn't even bother paying them or helping them out.
i support them for over 7 years...from begining (first project wich i not remember name -->fallen doll-->lovecraft)...dont blame supporter, they just want make this game online and milk them like others chinese mobile games with battle pass.

Reactions: Lolkakok

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
Are they really gonna go and make it offline again or those are just your thoughts?
They respond to any complaints about the online stuff by saying it's totally for the benefit of the player and then ban anyone who complains about it. The huhu guy is back on janitor duty on the Steam forum and that's literally all he's doing.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I went through all the mental phases waiting for this game

horny
extatic
hopeful
disappointed
angry
sad
and finally, hopeless

this is really not how I though the little unpolished gem that was 0.2x was going to turn out...it's like seeing a young student turn into a depressed alcoholic

taboge9459

Nov 16, 2021
I went through all the mental phases waiting for this game

horny
extatic
hopeful
disappointed
angry
sad
and finally, hopeless

this is really not how I though the little unpolished gem that was 0.2x was going to turn out...it's like seeing a young student turn into a depressed alcoholic
Old school fistbump. Yeah it's a shock seeing this after the original fallen doll, and everything up to 0.34. Back then it was consistent, good updates and you'd think the team had they're shit together. After that whole outside investment thing everything went to shit.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
Old school fistbump. Yeah it's a shock seeing this after the original fallen doll, and everything up to 0.34. Back then it was consistent, good updates and you'd think the team had they're shit together. After that whole outside investment thing everything went to shit.
Is there any proof the investment thing was even true? The game hasn't seen much if any increase in production value and they don't seem to be held accountable to any corporate overlords.

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes